Marry me

Two months had passed since Lily's awakening from the coma, and life had taken on a new meaning for both her and Dally. The hospital visits had become less frequent, replaced by moments of joy and hope as Lily regained her strength and vitality.

On a warm summer evening, Dally took Lily for a stroll in the park near her house. The sun was setting, casting a golden glow over the tranquil surroundings. They walked hand in hand, the air filled with the scent of blooming flowers and the sound of birds chirping.

As they reached a secluded spot by a serene pond, Dally stopped and turned to face Lily. His eyes held a glimmer of nervous excitement, his hands slightly trembling as he reached into his pocket.

"Lily," he began, his voice filled with emotion. "These past months have been a journey, one that has shown me the depth of my love for you."

Lily looked at him, her heart swelling with love and anticipation. She knew what was coming, but the moment felt surreal and magical.

"Dally, I..." she started, but he gently placed a finger over her lips, silencing her.

"I've never been good with words, but I want you to know that you've changed me in ways I never thought possible," Dally continued, his eyes locked with hers. "You've shown me what it means to love and be loved unconditionally."

With a deep breath, Dally knelt down on one knee, a small velvet box in his hand. Lily's breath caught in her throat as he opened the box, revealing a shimmering diamond ring.

"Lily Parker, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Dally asked, his voice filled with sincerity and love.

Tears welled up in Lily's eyes as she looked at Dally, her heart overflowing with happiness. "Yes, Dally," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "Yes, I will marry you."

A radiant smile spread across Dally's face as he slipped the ring onto Lily's finger, sealing their commitment with a symbol of everlasting love. They embraced, the world around them fading away as they savored the moment.

The park seemed to come alive with applause and cheers from hidden onlookers, celebrating the union of two souls who had overcome adversity and found solace in each other's arms.

As they walked back to Lily's house, hand in hand, the future stretched out before them, filled with promise and possibility. Their love had weathered storms and emerged stronger than ever, a testament to the power of love and resilience.

And as they entered the threshold of their shared future, Dally and Lily knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, hand in hand, forever bound by the unbreakable bond of love.