The porch

3rd person 

Lily had returned home a few days ago and was at the Curtis house. The atmosphere crackled with tension as Dally and Lily found themselves alone on the porch after the gang had bid their farewells for the night. The lingering emotions from their reunion and the shared experiences of the past weeks hung in the air, creating an electrifying energy between them.

Dally leaned against the railing, his gaze fixed on Lily, who stood a few steps away, her eyes avoiding his intense stare. The silence between them was thick with unspoken words and desires, each feeling the pull of something unspoken but palpable.

"Lily," Dally's voice broke the silence, his tone low and filled with a mixture of longing and restraint.

Lily looked up, meeting his gaze with a mixture of apprehension and curiosity. "Dally," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

Without a word, Dally closed the distance between them in a few strides, his hand reaching out to gently cup her cheek. Lily's breath caught in her throat as she felt the warmth of his touch, sending a shiver down her spine.

Their eyes locked, conveying a depth of emotion that words could not express. In that moment, the barriers between them seemed to dissolve, leaving only raw desire and unspoken longing.

Dally leaned in, his lips brushing against hers in a tantalizing caress. The kiss was hesitant at first, a silent question hanging in the air. But as their lips met again and again, it ignited a fire that had been simmering beneath the surface for far too long.

The kiss deepened, becoming more passionate and intense, as if they were both seeking solace and connection in each other's embrace. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the heat of the moment, their hearts racing with anticipation and desire.

When they finally pulled away, breathless and flushed, Dally looked into Lily's eyes with a mixture of tenderness and longing. "Lily," he whispered, his voice husky with emotion, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

Lily's heart fluttered in her chest, her cheeks flushed with a mix of excitement and uncertainty. "Dally," she murmured, her voice filled with a myriad of emotions she couldn't quite put into words.

After a moment of silence, Dally took a step back, giving her space to gather her thoughts. "Listen, Lily," he began, his tone serious yet filled with a hint of vulnerability, "I know we've had our ups and downs, but I want to make things right. Would you... would you go on a date with me?"

Lily's eyes widened in surprise, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "A date?" she repeated, the idea both thrilling and nerve-wracking.

Dally nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. "Yeah, a date. Just you and me, no distractions."

A wave of excitement and anticipation washed over Lily as she nodded eagerly. "I'd love to," she replied, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

With a smile that reached his eyes, Dally extended his hand towards her. "Tomorrow night, then. I'll pick you up at seven."

Lily took his hand, feeling a rush of butterflies in her stomach. "I can't wait," she said, her heart racing with anticipation for what the future held, both for their date and the budding connection between her and Dally.