Note

✿ Author here..!

Hey babes..!

I'm back again,
with a whole new story.

This story is completely based on the author's imagination. It's just a work of fiction, I repeat it's just a ff which is based on my own imagination and has nothing to do with reality.
No BTS member nor any mentioned characters are involved in this story in any way. I own none of the pictures used in this story.

This is only for entertainment purposes.

English is not my first language so please cooperate with my vocabulary and grammatical errors.

If you find my story similar to any other story—“It’s a co-incidence”

Warning 🔞

•This story contains mature content.

•Like sexual contact (maybe not that much detailed),
force, violence, mention of blood, kills etc. Abusing will be less.

•You'll be warned before any sexual contact, so innocent readers (if any😏)  can read freely.

If you're not comfortable with these themes or if my story hurts anyone so you're free to leave.

•You're free to comment.

Please leave if this story makes you uncomfortable or offends you in any way but don't show hatred towards any character or their behaviour.

•You'll be responded to the way your comment will be.
•I won't tolerate any offensive comment or hatred because I've already warned you so please respect my work.
•If I find any comments which offend me or my story then I'm straight going to delete it and mute that account.

•I'm not being rude, hope you understand me.

•Don't repost my story on any other platform. I won't tolerate.

For my lovely readers 

Thank you so much for choosing my story and for giving it a try.

I love you all sooooo much.
Uhmmmaaah 😚

Please vote and do comment if you like my story. It will mean alot to me.

And most importantly, do tons of comments, I love to read your thoughts.

Hope I'll make your day better
with my story
And hope you enjoy reading it.

Happy reading my sweet Y/n

Enjoy 💜