Glimpse of the story

🍁

AUTHOR :

My lovely readers,

I invite you to step into a world where love knows no bouns, where it consumes every fibre of one's being, and where it becomes the very reason for existence.

In this tale, you will meet lovers who embody the true essence of unconditional love, a love that is wholehearted, unwavering, and unrelenting.

They are willing to go to any extent, to go to any length, to wait for eternity, and to crave for each other's love with every breath they take, to yearn for eachother with every fibre of their being.

Their love is a flame that burns bright, a beacon of hope in the darkest of times and a reminder that true love can conquer even death itself.

In this tender tale,

I share with you a glimpse of souls entwined in a dance of unconditional love.

Their hearts beat as one, their love a flame that burns bright and true, guiding them through the darkest of nights and the most turbulent of storms.

Their love is a symphony of devotion, a harmony of passion, and a melody of sacrifice.

Join me, as we step into the intimate world of these star-crossed lovers, and discover the transformative power of true love.

Join me on this journey, as we delve into the depths of their love, and discover the true meaning of devotion, passion, and sacrifice.

♪⁠~⁠(⁠'⁠ε⁠`⁠ ⁠)

AUTHOR :

A Second Chance at FOREVER~

- "Their love was a flame that burned bright, a fire that consumed them entirely, leaving no room for doubt, fear, or condition"

- "They loved each other with a love that was pure, true, and wholehearted, a love that asked nothing in return, except to love and be loved"

- "Their hearts beat as one, their souls entwined in a dance of unconditional love, a love that knew no bounds, no limits, and no end"

- "They loved each other for who they were, without judgement, without expectation, and without condition, a love that was as vast as the sky and as deep as the ocean"