Chapter 10

The party was going well till now...every guest were wishing the newly married couple good luck and enjoying the night.. Mr. Jeon introduced Taehyung oops! Jeon Taehyung to his some close friends and important business partner and aliens.. everyone praised Tae's beauty and presence... Jin and RM helped taekook to keep up with the night cause party wasn't for everyone and specially not for them.. they would prefer a family meet up more.. then again Jeons were the public figure everyone was curious about....
Well... Tae's family was also present there they both Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim hugged both of taekook and wished them..there Tae's mom got busy chatting with cutie kook who was calling him eomma cutely time to time making her feel giddy inside so she continued asking some random question to him...the main topic was Jk's angel wifey..
Jk was describing his mother in law how beautiful his angel wifey was and how much he cared for him..how he got him ready for party and how he never left his hand during all the time....
Tae's mother was giggling with JK and his father was chatting with Mr. And Mrs. Jeon...
Tae was sitting beside JK but excused himself after calling Jin as he needed to use washroom...Jin assured him that he'll look after his husband just in case so Tae left after kissing his husband's cheeks who whined at first but let him go nonetheless...
In the hallway Tae met with Jk's sister...Hana.. Step sister or so...she was smoking while standing near the washroom.. Tae really needed to pee so thought to ignore her for now but luck wasn't with him he guess...

Hana: hi brother in law....why are you in a rush!!

Tae stopped on his track frowning at her sarcastic tone....but he choose peace for the night so he smiled...
He already got negative vibes from her at the first glimpse...

Tae: oh hi sister in law.... actually I really need to use washroom..so:)

Hana: didn't thought that mentally sick boy will get a beautiful partner like you!

Tae tried to act normally towards her but his eyes darkens after hearing her... she eyes him head to toe then chuckled.. Tae smirked before answering her..

Tae: well everyone can't be lucky to have me no? But he is... cause he is Jeon Jungkook.....

Tae said his husband's name with such pride that had Hana shut her mouth for a moment...he didn't said anything more as unknown thoughts were roaming inside his head so he smiled again and was about to go inside the washroom just then Hana spoke

"Congrats" Hana spoke after taking a puff making Tae stop....."and welcome!"" Her tone was low and eyes unreadable to Tae who smiled and said "welcome " with such elegance before going inside the washroom....

__________________________

When Tae comes back his mind was full of thoughts... Mrs. Jeon and Hana was really not good to his point of view but why? Why would they treat JK differently? For money ? Or something else? Why JK looked at Hana with fearful eyes and hide behind him that time? Tae's mind was a mess....
He was walking blankly just then he bumper into something hard against his face...he looked up to see his handsome but cute husband who has a pout on his lips...

Kook: you were gone for sooooo long angel wifey!!!! You don't like to stay with kook anymore???

Tae came out of his thoughts now fully concentrating on his sulky husband... Tae wrapped his arms around his husband's neck and kissed his nose cutely...

Tae: how can you say that?? Hmm!!!! You know why I married you?

Kook nodded his head with a smile but next moment pouted while shaking his head as no...

Tae chuckled before bopping their nose...

Tae: cause Koo's angel wifey wanna stay with his cute husband all his life.....