chapter 11

It's been one month since Taehyung became Jeon Taehyung and came here....
One month to their marriage... Taehyung was now known among everyone in the mansion and everybody adored him for his well behavior towards every member of family including servents....even Jungkook's step mother and sister were also treated well and respected by Taehyung...
But that doesn't mean he wasn't keeping his eyes on them... Taehyung wanted to know the reason of Jungkook's sickness first which he eventually got to know from an old servent of Jeon mansion....and Taehyung was surely shocked to know the reason but he wasn't satisfied that Jungkook was sick like this just because of this reason!!! This wasn't enough information...!

So Taehyung started to keep and eye on everyone whom looked suspicious to him..
Jungkook's step mother and sister were his top suspects from the start but he was smart enough to think before jumping on conclusion...
So he kept him eyes on them secretly and he collected every possible information about them....where they goes,where they works or studies,what they do,whom they meet.... everything!!! Every single thing....~~~
But the more he goes deep into this the more he is getting confused...
Taehyung thought Jungkook's mother might be the reason of Jungkook's current condition and maybe she was doing all this for property or money or power....
But Taehyung was shocked when he found out she was already wealthy enough as she belongs from rich family and she was good with Jungkook at first...but after Hana was born she suddenly started to change...she also started to fight with Mr. Jeon
And about Hana....she was also good with Jungkook when she was little but by the time she started growing up,her behavior started to become rude and aggressive towards Jungkook and everyone around her...even her own mother...
Taehyung could easily guess now why Jungkook was hiding behind him after seeing her!!
But still something wasn't right....if the two of them are really bad then why were they good at first...it wasn't like they needed to act good to gain something??? Ughh...so confusing...!!!
That was all what Taehyung could get in this one month and he was still trying to get more information...he wants his husband to be normal like he should be and he'll do anything to make that happen!

Well....in this one month Taehyung and Jungkook became more close.... Jungkook trusted Taehyung blindly like he used to trust his Eomma...his real mother!!
Taehyung was also really careful towards Jungkook and he actually takes care of Jungkook 24/7..... Taehyung consulted Jungkook's current doctor and therapist to discuss about Jungkook's condition...they said he'll be fine soon but Taehyung didn't need assurance of words...he prefers action more than words...
Taehyung has contacted with best doctors out there in Korea and wanted to take Jungkook to them but Jungkook's father Mr. Jeon forbid him saying Jungkook is still scared of doctors... Tae should take him to doctors when he gets comfortable being in hospital or near doctors...
And Taehyung didn't said further but he took proper care of his husband....his diet to exercise,,, daily routine like waking up to going to bed,, A to Z...... Taehyung takes care of Jungkook like the ideal wife/husband he is... !!

The relationship between Taekook is also blossoming and their bond is getting stronger..... Jungkook now listens to Tae's every word and he started learning various things from Taehyung.....
Jungkook was well educated of course as his problem wasn't that serious at that time but after his graduation his health condition started to become worse day by day...so Taehyung wasn't teaching him some new things...it's just some basic things that will help Jungkook communicate with others and some special gestures which just the two of them would know and Jungkook can use them to call for his angel wifey or if he needs anything...
Jungkook nowadays became more clingy towards Taehyung...and Taehyung's soft soft swells were his addiction now....
He named Taehyung's boobies as ~*Amum*~
Taehyung laughed hard the day Jungkook mentioned his tits as 'Amum'.....but he stopped when Jungkook pouted and explained him why he called them 'Amum'..

~~~~

Taehyung was reading a book while resting his back with headboard of the bed and Jungkook was busy watching TV.... Suddenly he came towards Taehyung while rubbing his eyes as if he was sleepy and laid down upon Taehyung who took off his glasses when he noticed his husband's sleepy figure....so he kept the book aside along with his glasses and hugged his husband close to him after covering both of them with the duvet... Jungkook tightened his grip around Taehyung as he started rubbing his nose and cheeks on Taehyung's chest... Tae giggled feeling ticklish but Jungkook didn't stopped.....
Taehyung was wearing his night suits and Jungkook also had his night pajamas on.. Jungkook was already top of Tae's body and his actions were innocently unholy which was making Tae loose his patience!!
But Tae cupped Jungkook's face and kissed his forehead and asked if he wanted something which brought shine in Jungkook's eyes...he screamed excitedly..
~~Amum~~!!!!!! But Taehyung was confused so he asked..