chapter 12

Sorry for late update but I was busy with exams and suddenly there was a movement going on in our country #qoutamovement and due to that there wasn't any internet connection since last 1 week... I got internet connection just today so thought to write and post...

I hope you like this and ignore mistakes as I didn't get the time to review or edit ..

And please check my another new story *" Substitute"* if you want...:)

It was a regular beautiful morning.... The tweeting of birds could be heard outside of the window...sun rays were coming through the open window disturbing two love birds..

our beautiful couple were sleeping cuddling each other peacefully ..well more like our TaeTae was being sandwich between our muscle bunny's strong arms as he was hugging the hell out of his angel wifey

As usual,,Tae's one nipple(Jungkooks amum🌚) inside Jungkook's mouth who would suck them harshly if his wifey would move even for a second.. Tae was hugging his husband's neck whose hands were wrapped around Tae's whole frame!

Soon Taehyung stirred in his sleep feeling heavy on his body...he slowly opened his eyes and found his handsome yet cute husband was all over himself...

he smiled after fixing Jungkook's messy hair locks...his cute bunny husband still had one of his nipple inside his mouth which made his blush early in the morning...

Taehyung inserted his long slender fingers inside Jungkook's hair locks and played with them...he looked over the watch on night stand and it was already past 7 am.

He checked if Jungkook was in deep sleep and when he found his husband was really in deep sleep,he decided to detach himself from Jungkook as he have to make breakfast for Jungkook and help Jin in the kitchen

It's not like Jin let's him to do anything in kitchen but he insists every time showing his famous puppy eyes which no one can resist...and Jungkook loves his handmade foods anyways so he loves to do it for his husband...he wouldn't eat anything until Taehyung makes something for him... according to Jungkook every food tastes like "yuck" other than his angel Wifey's ..so it was now their daily routine that Tae would cook for Jungkook and would help Jin at kitchen a little...

After making sure Jungkook was sleeping peacefully, Taehyung took out his nipple from Jungkook's mouth who whined and licked his lips feeling empty inside his mouth suddenly..

Taehyung patted his back and rubbed his head until Jungkook stopped moving and hugged nearby pillow which Taehyung placed beside him after getting up and sitting beside him

Taehyung sighed and kissed Jungkook's forehead then cheeks exactly where he had a scar then pecked his lips and give a light peck under his lips on his mole..

Getting up from bed carefully Taehyung went inside washroom to freshen up himself...
After 10 minutes he came back and checked Jungkook before heading downstair...

When he got inside the kitchen he found Jin already making something on the stove...Jin looked behind feeling someone's presence and found Taehyung standing there with a small smile on his face which Jin returned greetin him good morning..

Taehyung greeted him back taking out some veggies and banana with milk packet from refrigerator as he have to make banana milkshake before his bunny wakes up...

"What are you making hyung?" Taehyung asked while washing the veggies and bananas...

"Oh.. pancakes and omelets and some other usual dishes according to everyone's taste" Jin answered still focusing on his cooking not looking at Taehyung...
Taehyung nodded concentrating on his own work...