Chapter 4

Xie Xi had never met her ex-fiancé before, so she imagined a lot of what he looked like during the distance from the door.

Just waiting to open the door, Xie Xi was surprised that Butler Pei was the only one at the door.

Xie Xi looked behind Butler Pei. At the empty staircase, there was really only Butler Pei. He was surprised: "Didn't you say that you would bring...Mr. Pei here today?" Butler Pei smiled and said, "He did.

"

Xie Xi was puzzled: "But where is Mr. Pei?" He thought there was nothing wrong with his eyes, but why did he see that the only person standing in front of him was Butler Pei.

"The young master is here." With these words, Butler Pei suddenly unfolded the gorgeous white velvet blanket in his arms, revealing what was hidden inside.

Xie Xi lowered his head and took a closer look, staring blankly at the spot, and met the eyes of a snow-white puppy lying there in Butler Pei's arms with his eyes lowered, silent and extremely melancholy.

Xie Xi:? ?

The pointed ears were not much bigger than a palm, the whole body was so white that there was no magazine, the fluffy hair was soft, and only a pair of dark dog eyes were looking at him with a complicated look.

Xie Xi looked at the little puppy, his fingers felt itchy for no reason, and the thought in his mind was about to come up, but he suppressed it with all his strength: It's over, I want to rua.

But this little puppy really looks like a good rua.

Xie Xi's strong self-control allowed him to restrain his head and focus on Butler Pei again. After all, there were more important things to resolve: "Old man, where is Mr. Pei?" The next moment, Butler Pei's words made

Xie Xi stunned for a moment. Serious doubts arose about this time and space.

Butler Pei raised the snow-white puppy and handed it to him: "This is my young master, who was engaged to you before."

Xie Xi:? ? Is this his ex-fiancé? you sure?

Xie Xi was silent for a long time and first let Butler Pei and his... young master puppy enter.

Ten minutes later, Xie Xi poured two cups of tea and sat face to face with Butler Pei. The two of them were in strange silence.

Xie Xi looked at the puppy lying quietly on the sofa beside him with a complicated expression. He was a snow-white ball, with his two front paws resting together quietly, and his little head resting gently on the top paw, half hanging down at the moment. With puppy eyes, silent and melancholy, I don't know, but I really thought he had changed.

But how is it possible?

When Xie Xi just let them in, he also suspected that he was wearing an abnormal time and space. It was only when he was sitting here that he came to his senses and looked at Butler Pei with a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

No wonder the original person has never met his ex-fiancé at all. Even when the original person went to Pei's house to break off the engagement five years ago, he didn't show up.

It seems that the other party must have been in poor health or had mental problems at the time. Now this is...a family trouble? Or maybe the head of the Pei family made some strange will, and for some weird reason it was inconvenient for Mr. Pei to take care of his dog, so he came to take care of the dog? Let him take care of you temporarily?

Butler Pei couldn't help but said: "Mr. Xie, although I don't know how to explain it, this is indeed my young master."

Xie Xi thought to herself that she seemed to be brainwashed. The owner said that the dog is the main one, and Butler Pei could only recognize it. The dog became its owner and said politely: "I understand."