Chapter 57

Everyone present looked at the man in disbelief as he strode in. He was wearing a decent suit, tall and handsome, with cold eyebrows. He looked at everyone with slightly lowered eyes, giving people a sense of oppression and contempt for all living beings.

The moment the second old man saw Pei Lang, he couldn't help but stood up suddenly. Even Pei Liuxian next to him froze as he looked at the person who shouldn't be here, especially when he thought of what he had just signed. Xiang Pei, the old man, had only one thought in his mind: It's over, they were tricked by the old man.

The shareholders who had been bribed by the second old man froze when they saw Pei Lang. The fear of being dominated by Pei Lang in the past two years made their scalp numb. They looked at the two people in the second room angrily: Didn't they say something happened to Pei Lang? Didn't it mean that it would never be possible to appear in the conference room? big liar!

They were in terrible trouble now!

The other shareholders who were hesitant to take a stand at the time breathed a sigh of relief and secretly wiped the cold sweat from their foreheads. They were so worried.

Pei Lang walked up to Mr. Pei expressionlessly. After shouting, he sat down next to him. He raised his eyes and took in everyone's expressions: "Why are you not talking? Aren't you going to hold a shareholders' meeting? Listen to my uncle. You mean, you want to take my place and pull me out of office? Huh?"

Pei Liuxian secretly wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, thinking that when Pei Lang first took office, he made small moves because his second wife was dissatisfied, and he was suppressed and breathless. Now it's only been half a year. , where did they get the confidence to think that something might really happen to this person? Pei Liuxian smiled awkwardly: "No, it's nothing. We are also worried about the company's situation. After all, you don't know where you have been in the past six months, A Lang. We still thought you gave up the business."

Pei Lang raised his eyebrows: "Yes. Really? If my body is out of condition, I really can't show up, so when I come back, the place will be gone? Is that what you mean?"

Pei Liuxian and the second old man were choked, and they wanted to make a few excuses for themselves. Pei Lang But he had already withdrew his gaze and slowly adjusted the cufflinks of his suit sleeves. This indifferent attitude made the second old man so angry that he was about to go crazy.

Even if the second wife has other thoughts, as a junior, what is Pei Lang's attitude towards his elders?

But before the second old man spoke, Mr. Pei nodded at the agreement in front of him: "Second brother, this bet is only a few minutes away. You can't afford to lose, right?"

The second old man and Pei Liuxian turned pale, and Pei Liuxian looked at him. His father hurriedly tugged on his sleeve: "Dad!"

He finally became the deputy general manager. Although his position was not as good as that of Pei Lang, he was still the second-in-command of the group. Who would have thought that, just because of a piece of paper? If the agreement is reached, will he leave the group?

The second old man was also very angry and slapped the table hard: "Brother, Liu Xian is your nephew. You are so cruel to plan to drive him out of the group? Are you so intolerant of our second wife staying in the group?"