Chapter 51

The program group has a total of two games in the afternoon.

The first game was fencing, and the second game was rugby. In both games, Xie Xi defeated Xie Yingtou with an absolute advantage, but the red team was not as good as the blue team overall, so after two games, the red team won one game in fencing and one game in rugby. The blue team won a round.

After three games in the fourth period, the score between the red team and the blue team changed from 4:5 to a 6:6 draw.

【Ah ah ah! ! If the other teammates of the red team were trying to get some energy, Xie Xi, the fencing team member, could get all the points by herself, but the result was a narrow win in the end. The second rugby game was even more outrageous, and they lost it directly! 】

【So angry! What I said above is right, I’m really angry! ]

[Although, Xie Xi is so surprising. It is not an exaggeration to say that she is omnipotent. How come such a treasure has not been discovered before? ]

[I want to know now, what else can Xie Xi not do? 】

Xie Xi did not see these barrage, but when he returned to the car after recording, Lin Gangyi couldn't help but smiled and asked: "Mr. Xie, what else can't you do? The most barrage is in the afternoon That's the sentence."

Zaizai in Xie Xi's arms also looked up curiously.

Lin Gangyi took care of Zai Zai in the RV in the afternoon, and when he had nothing to do, he just took his mobile phone and watched the live broadcast.

Zaizai heard Xie Xi's voice and came over at some point.

One person and one dog just stared at the phone all afternoon.

Xie Xi just smiled and didn't answer. He had certainly put in a lot of effort to become the best actor in his previous life.

Every time he takes a role, he will carefully experience the character's profession and temperament, and understand his life mentality based on this character.

In addition, he has a good memory and works out all the year round, so it is easy for him to learn things. In the long run, he will know more and more things.

At the end of the world, with the blessing of spiritual power and healing power, he will learn something he has never tried before when he has nothing to do.

But these cannot be discussed in detail with Lin Gangyi.

It's not that I don't believe Lin Gangyi, it's just that there are some things that it's better not to know.

Fortunately, Lin Gangyi is not a curious person. There will only be one program left tomorrow. Just like today, there will be three games in total.

The program team has sent over the project types of the first two games.

The morning of the fifth period was different from before. There was no longer one game, but two.

The first one is shooting; the second one is equestrian.

It’s not that the program team had to choose these two projects. In fact, all the suitable projects were compared in the previous episodes, and the rest were not suitable in the J market, so the program team chose these two projects after discussion.