Chapter 5

Xie Xi coaxed him for an hour but couldn't persuade the puppy to come down. Finally, his growling stomach reminded Xie Xi that he had been starving for the past two days except for the half-full meal he had just returned from rebirth.

Now that you have money, your first priority is to fill your stomach.

If he doesn't eat, Zaizai also wants to eat, right?

Xie Xi originally wanted to take the puppy out with him, but the little guy was very vigilant and refused to let him get close. Xie Xi could only give some instructions, then took the card and mobile phone and left.

Xie Xi first withdrew two thousand to prepare for emergencies, transferred all the rest to his mobile phone, and took a taxi to Lao Xie's place.

As soon as he got in the car, he started looking at various dog toys for dog houses, placed an order for same-day delivery in the same city, and started searching for the canned Amy pet that the puppy only eats.

After searching and seeing the price on the page, Xie Xi fell silent.

Emmy pet cans stand out among the dozens of eight-can cans, except for its price and zero sales volume.

After all, a 170g can of canned meat costs one hundred yuan.

Xie Xi thought of a monthly salary of 100,000 yuan. What would happen to Zaizai eating an expensive canned meat? purchase!

Xie Xi placed an order for a hundred cans at a time and had it delivered to her home two hours later.

Xie Xi originally wanted to buy some well-selling dog food, but then she remembered the second of Butler Pei's requirements, which was to only eat human food except for the only canned Amy pet.

Xie Xi didn't quite believe it. How could animals eat human food?

But Butler Pei said so, he would try it later, and if he didn't eat it then it would be too late to place an order for dog food.

Xie Xi raised his head after finishing everything. He was still two minutes away from old Xie's home. Then he turned his eyes to the driver and inadvertently glanced at Xie Xi from the rear mirror. The driver also took the time to look at Xie Xi curiously.

The driver was very curious about this young man who was playing with his mobile phone as soon as he got in the car. He always felt that this young man looked familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere before, but he couldn't remember it for a while.

For this reason I couldn't help but look at it more.

The driver didn't expect to be caught red-handed, so he simply showed a kind smile to Xie Xi: "Sir, we are just ahead. Which intersection should we stop at?

" Turn at the intersection and go straight for 200 meters and stop."

The driver said "ok" and soon stopped the car steadily.

Xie Xi paid on her mobile phone but did not get out of the car.

The driver turned around strangely: "Sir? Do you have any questions? Do you want to issue a ticket?" He turned around, but was stopped by Xie Xi.

Xie Xi saw the driver's face more clearly from the moment he turned around. He finally put his hand on the door handle and reminded at the same time: "Master, please don't take Xuyin Road later." The driver opened his mouth unexpectedly: "

Huh?" What is this gentleman talking about?

Xie Xi released a trace of spiritual power that lingered in the car. Without answering, she got out of the car and walked towards Lao Xie's house.