Chapter 13

【Holy shit 666】

【Failure batch! In other words, No. 10 can hold up a half-grown man with one hand? ]

[Ah ah ah, hurry up and place your bet, okay? Brother Xing can lift it even if he works out all year round, right? ]

[To be honest, I just raised it for a moment and put it down immediately. In fact, my arm strength is not as good as I thought, right? Anyone who works out all year round can do it, right? 】

Because of Xie Xi's inadvertent move, the audience in the live broadcast room rushed to discuss whether he could lift something of 190 kilograms.

Inadvertently, no one noticed that the heat was almost concentrated on No. 10.

Director Hou didn't expect the effect to be so good, so he said hello to the assistant director calmly.

The assistant director synchronized the live broadcast to the host through the headset. At the same time, the camera was focused on Xie Xi again. The host asked: "Teacher No. 10, why did you bring so many cans? No clothes?"

Xie Xi pointed not far away. The inconspicuous backpack placed in the corner: "Bring it, my clothes are there. As for the canned food, it is for my puppy. It is a puppy that has just been weaned. There is no one to take care of it at home, so I brought it Yes, I've said hello to the program team in advance." When

the puppy in the room not far away, lying in the space box with his eyes closed and concentrating, heard this sentence, he opened a pair of puppy eyes: You have just been weaned.

Xie Xi just finished explaining and sneezed: Huh? Is Zaizai too moved and missing him?

It's a pity that it's still live broadcast now, so I can't bear the enthusiasm from Zaizai.

[Pfft, I feel the helplessness from the shit shovel officer! La Mo - a big box of dog food VS La Mo - a small backpack, hahaha! No. 10 is a dog slave and didn't run away! But who can say no to furry stuff? ]

[Am I the only one who wants to see Zaizai No. 10? ]

[+1]

The host was also a little itchy, but he still remembered the main task, and the topic quickly turned to the other nine teachers.

But because of a suitcase, the heat was completely focused on No. 10.

Others had mixed feelings.

Especially Xie Dongyu and Yan Wenting.

Xie Dongyu was angry and jealous. When he was a child, Xie Xi was the eldest son of the Xie family, and he was just an adopted son.

Because he could not disclose his identity to the outside world, he was often ridiculed by his servants. Those who relied on others' power often mocked him in private in order to please Xie Xi, and some even deliberately let him hear it.

Fortunately, the Jian family later went bankrupt, and Mr. Jian died not long after a serious illness. Most of the Jian family's companies were acquired by the Xie family. The only Jian family heir, Uncle Jian, was also sentenced to prison for attempted murder and serious injury.

At this point, the Jian family just disappeared in J City.

Xie Xi no longer had the support of her grandfather's family, and Mrs. Xie, whom Xie's father married later, was not that interested in Xie Xi. Later, she just used the reason of coming out to persuade Xie's father to drive Xie Xi out of Xie's family.

Xie Dongyu originally thought that Yan Wenting's abandonment of Xie Xi caused his personality to change drastically and even lead to anorexia. In addition, Xie Xi could not stand the abuse on the Internet for a long time. The last live broadcast of tasting food could kill Xie Xi.