Chapter 12

After hearing the news, the audience wanted to see how weird the show crew was, so they rushed directly into the live broadcast room and saw six men and four women standing in front of the screen.

Both in terms of body shape and appearance, she has a first-class figure and good temperament.

But...even if the male guest is wearing exactly the same clothes, he also wears a mask? Only the front and back of their clothes had codes written on them to represent their identities.

How do they know who is who?

The female guests also wore the same hairstyle, the same clothes, the same mask, and only had numbers on them.

[...It's outrageous. 】

【Don't be afraid! ! Brothers and sisters! What's wrong with wearing a mask? As soon as our gods and goddesses speak, can we still hear them? ]

[I'm afraid... I have an ominous premonition! ]

[Don't be a crow's mouth in front! 】

But obviously the program team had been prepared for it. As the ten guests greeted each other, everyone was equipped with a voice changer.

The audience in the live broadcast room: "..."

The topic #programunit不人人# rushed to the forefront again, but because of the effect of this weird operation, the program instantly dominated the hot searches and became a hot topic.

After all, among these ten guests there may be some gods and goddesses that they long for.

The agent told the company that he originally thought this was a big deal, but after seeing the effect and popularity, he hesitated for a while.

By the time he reacted and wanted to object, he had no chance.

Director Hou looked at this scene with satisfaction in front of the camera and made a gesture to let the live broadcast continue.

The host came up and stood aside with a smile: "I think everyone is looking forward to who the guests will be this time. But since the program has changed its mode, it will naturally be revealed later. Later in the program, everyone You can give thumbs up to the most powerful guest in your mind. Wouldn't it be more perfect if the guest you selected happened to be the person you are most looking forward to?" The

host's words aroused fans' curiosity and desire to win.

Yes, they have been fans of male gods and goddesses for so long, how could they admit their mistake?

Instead, I began to look forward to the final reveal.

Because the program crew did not reveal the identities of the ten guests, many fans began to guess whether there would be idols of their own. Even the artists who were guessed but did not participate in the program wanted to deny it, but seeing the program crew's increasing popularity, Thinking about this heat is not in vain.

So that except for the ten guests who actually signed confidentiality agreements, the artists who were poked but did not come did not clarify.

This resulted in a growing fan base after hearing the news, and the show's popularity reached unprecedented levels.

The investors of "Life Variety Show" also just learned that Director Hou doubled the appearance fee for each guest in order to get the guests to sign a confidentiality agreement.

The mood that I originally wanted to be furious was instantly extinguished by the rising popularity. With this popularity, even if the appearance fee of all the guests is doubled, they will still make money.