Chapter 9

The lady's surname was Wang. She was startled when she heard this: "The latest? There is, but it hasn't been printed out yet, okay?" This was

the first time she came to see the master. She didn't believe this before, but her son's condition was not right, so she heard Mrs. Zou, who was close to her, mentioned this master, and he was found by some strange combination of circumstances.

Before coming, Mrs. Zou also reminded her to bring her son's birthday and a printed photo.

Ms. Wang reflexively believed that printed photos were required for fortune telling.

Old Xie smiled when he heard this: "No need to type it out, just the ordinary photos on the phone."

Ms. Wang breathed a sigh of relief, took out her phone and quickly opened the recent photos of her son to show everyone.

At this look, Lao Xie's expression changed drastically.

Ms. Wang's heart skipped a beat: "Master...what's wrong? Is something really wrong with my son?"

Xie Xi also frowned and glanced at the young man's face. His face was darkened, and his peach blossom eyes were smiling. She was energetic, but now she was green.

The two extreme states are intertwined in this decadent and bright face, which is particularly strange.

With a solemn expression, Xie Xi took the previous photo and turned to the date of birth. She counted with her fingers. When she finished, she sighed silently.

It was completely opposite to their previous inferences, even short-lived.

Just because the time was short, it had not affected the original fortune for the time being, and Ms. Wang's face did not have time to show it.

Old Xie Tou calculated it with his fingers for a long time, and without further ado: "Madam, is your son at home? I need to meet him in person."

Ms. Wang was confused by the change in Old Xie Tou's face, and she quickly responded after hearing the words. , took the two of them and rushed home.

Ms. Wang regarded Xie Xi as Lao Xie Tou's apprentice and didn't think much about it.

Lao Xie packed up everything and followed. On the way, he asked Ms. Wang what was wrong with her son.

Ms. Wang didn't hide anything and told everything.

Ms. Wang's son is Hou Weifeng, who is 21 years old and has just entered his junior year. He has a girlfriend who has been dating for three years.

His girlfriend was his high school classmate, and they had been together since they were admitted to college. They just kept it secret from their family. Ms. Wang accidentally found out about it a year ago, but she strongly opposed it.

On the one hand, it is one thing that their son has not completed his studies. Their family plans to send him to study abroad as soon as Hou Weifeng graduates; on the other hand, this girlfriend's family background is far different from his, and she does not belong to the right family. Naturally, Ms. Wang does not want to .

But Hou Weifeng insisted and refused to make a difference between life and death. He spent the whole year fighting against his family.

But a month ago, Hou Weifeng went out of town to take a group of photos. When she came back, Ms. Wang didn't pay attention at first, but what happened later became even worse.

Hou Weifeng first looked at a photo of a girl on his phone all day long and smiled foolishly, looking like he was addicted to it, and no longer paid attention to his previous girlfriend.