Chapter 54

Xie Xi sat on the bed, looking at Zai Zai from afar.

It must be a coincidence, right?

Xie Xi looked around for her phone and found that it was not with her. She simply got up and walked towards the floor-length mirror in the corner of the room. When she looked around, she saw that her lower lip was indeed broken.

The little blood on her lower lip had dried up, and it had a sadistic beauty on her lips. However, Xie Xi only felt like she was being struck by lightning and could not tell any other thoughts.

He really got drunk and gnawed Zaizai like a human being!

Xie Xi glanced at Zaizai with a guilty conscience, coughed unnaturally and turned away, moved to the door, raised her hand and twisted the doorknob and quickly stepped out.

Old Xie was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching TV. He didn't turn on the sound for fear of disturbing Xie Xi. He looked up and saw Xie Xi: "I'm up. Breakfast is in the kitchen. There is no dog food here. I just boiled some meat in plain water. Zaizi." Can you eat it?"

Xie Xi hesitated: "If you don't want to eat it, take it back to my place and I'll make you something delicious." Of course, the point is to make some delicious food for Zaizai at noon to make up for it.

Although Zaizi can understand human speech, he is just a puppy after all. He probably... doesn't understand the meaning of the good things he did while drunk last night, right?

When Lao Xie first heard that Xie Xi was going to cook, he immediately turned off the TV. What else was he watching on TV? He had been waiting for this for a long time: "I'll do it for you!"

Xie Xi couldn't help but laugh. After he came out, Lao Xie Tou has already prepared all the food and luggage.

Zaizai had also come out of the guest room and was squatting on the sofa watching Lao Xie pack his things. He looked up when he heard the noise.

One person and one dog looked at each other in the air. Xie Xi was obviously feeling guilty. He coughed and touched the back of his neck, then turned around to help Lao Xie.

He also didn't see the little puppy squatting beside him wagging his tail very fast, obviously feeling guilty.

He glanced at Xie Xi with dog eyes and breathed a sigh of relief when he found that Xie Xi didn't show any strange expression. Could it be that he didn't remember it after being drunk?

Zai Zi suddenly felt lucky to survive the disaster.

Lao Xie Tou followed Xie Xi back to his home. In the next few days, Xie Xi took Lao Xie Tou to buy new year's goods. In addition, during the past few days at home, Xie Xi changed her tricks to make delicious food.

Because Lao Xietou couldn't be told about Zaizai's strange behavior, Xie Xi would instruct Lao Xietou to go shopping before eating.

As soon as Lao Xie went out, Xie Xi quickly put the food on the table, and then brought Zaizai to him: "Come, Zaizai, eat it, it's all yours."

Zaizai raised his head and glanced at him: Why did he feel that since that night, It hasn't done much yet, but Xie Xi's appearance is more like trying to compensate for it?