Intro

!!!Ninjago Dragon's Rising Spoilers!!!

I'm saying this now, cause if you haven't seen the new season and don't wish for it to be spoiled for you then don't read this yet! But the intro is down there, with just casual information of what has changed in this AU.

Btw I'm R!0, and any questions you wish to ask that will not spoil the plot, any criticism is fine just don't be rude.

First book that I'm writing but anyways I hope you enjoy!

Probably OOC actions/reactions 

Kai was never found in this story, he's just been working as someone important, the Empress didn't realize/never found out that he was one of the ninjas as she doesn't know how they look (Pretty sure she never knew who the ninja ever were until they started showing up) she only found out when they started appearing to take her down.

Lloyd did find Wildfyre but she never went along with them, he freed Wildfyre from Imperium and Heatwave went along with her to god knows where.

Jay knows Kai, their memories still fogged, they only know each other and found Wildfyre a while ago along with her dragon, how they ended up finding each other is unknown, but they ended up trying to make sure the child never got in trouble, obviously that was easier to say then then knowing Wildfyre.

Its technically the same for the rest of the ninja, as in just anything that included Kai never happened/happened due to another ninja/character.

I don't know if I will do ships in this- but if I do it'll likely be non-canon ships :'D so sorry to all the shippers who love the canon ships, honestly I love some of them, but just thought this AU might need something different.

Might include my own oc but no idea.

And Ninjago Dragon's Rising Spoilers!

Takes place after season one, episode 17 - when Jay shows up

Remember this is an AU and can be very different from the main show.