Nonsense

*SASAKI P.O.V*
I felt being lifted from the ground to the Audience hall, The man throw me away to the ground, make me hit the stage. i see (F/N) being carried by the man.

"Let's play! Your role is...hmm...'i don't want to die, but i want to die, either' how about that!? And this girl is 'i can't die now, i have to save my prince'" He said jokingly, he grab (F/N) to his back which now was a piggy back ride. i, who's weaker being sent to another building and so on, i try to stand up then stab his chest with my kagune. He kick me to the ground.

"Why did you hold back? Sasaki Haise?" He ask, humming a tone. "um...no, Kaneki Ken?" He correct then take (F/N) to his laps, he's playing with her cheeks. his Kagune start to stab my legs.

"AHHHH!!!!!!!" I shout in pain, he stab me more and more, left me shouting, then stab it again.

*SAIKO P.O.V*
I hide behind a wall, looking at Sasan who is being stab again and again by the man Kagune. (F/N) is at the man laps, while the man play with her face. what should i do? I stood there trembling. suddenly a Kagune about to hit the man, but the man jump back, (F/N) still at his hands.

"Why are you getting in my way..." the man said, looking at the girl Kagune who is taking Sasaki to her arms, before continuing. "...Hina"

"Let go of her, please" The girl said, wait! She know Sasan and (F/N)!? She put Sassan at the audience seat.

"Um, let me think...no!" The owl said, with a teasing smirk. The girl start to attacking the owl, until the girl power up and slice the owl hand and body, she take the change to take (F/N) by her Kagune.

"Ha..ha...i don't eat! Need to eat! Hahaha!!!" The man laugh, slamming his head to the wall. Then he turn around, showing his owl mask. "yo!"

*SASAKI P.O.V*
"Please go...i'm no longer the person you know" I said, standing up. "even though i have Kaneki Ken body, I'm Haise Sasaki" i walk pass her, walking to the man. "but i think Kaneki Ken is a good person"

"M..Man!!!" A voice shout, make me look behind. "d..don't go!" Saiko said, a tears fall from her cheeks, and she's trembling. i smile then turn around, starting to fight the owl. 'Haise....am i scary?' A voice from inside me ask. 'yes...' I answer, run to the owl.

'Why?'

'Because you're strong...really strong' i jump then let out my Kagune. 'and...there's a large gaping hole' and start to stab or slash the owl. I slash him, make him hit a wall. I jump about to escape, but he jump in front of me and kick me to the ground. he grab the collar of my short and slam me to the building while he fly up.

'Listen Haise...i'm not that strong...please look at me... Haise...' suddenly a white haired boy grab my collar and a tears visible at his eyes. 'please don't erase me' you...are not the only one who scared. i bite the owl shoulder, and jump down. "I will save you!!!" I shout while slash him, in that time he slash me too, making both of us fall to the ground.

*HINAMI P.O.V*
I gasp looking at Onii-chan who got slash by Takizawa. "Onii-chan..." I mumble, holding a tight grip at Onee-chan shoulder, i look to the ground and hug her. I look up and see the death god of CCG... "Arima... Kishou..." Urgh...after the battle with Takizawa, my body can't longer...this is my death...m.. mother... Onii-chan....

"...Hinami..." A soft and gentle voice said, stoping Arima track. She put his hands aside me. "please Onii-chan...she...she is...my..." Onee-chan mumble.

"Arima-san...i cornered this girl... can I have the rights over her?" Onii-chan said, stepping beside me. Arima look at us then turn around.

"Tell the Medic that Sasaki and (F/N) are injured" Arima command to hid group and walk off.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
*READER P.O.V*
"Rank one Kuramoto Ito, Rank one Haise Sasaki, Rank one Naoto Hayashimura, rank one Kejin Nakarai. All of you have been promoted to First rank investigator" chief said, giving each one a medals for them.
"Rank three Ginshi and Rank three Saiko Yonebayashi, two of you have been promoted to rank two investigator"
"Miyuki Mikage, Mizuro Tamaki, Hanbee Abara, Kuki Urie, Takeomi Kuroiwa, Mutsuki Tooru. you all will be promoted to rank one investigator" and now my turn!!!
"Matsuri Washu, Juuzo Suzuya, and..." he look at me with a smile. "(F/N) Kishou... you all will be promoted to Special Class Investigator" he said, yeah!!! Yes!!! Higher funds!!! The event has close now, i and Akira walk out together, grabbing some drinks.

"Well done, Associate special class Mado" i tease her, i held a cup of coffee.

"Don't say that you are embarrassing me..." she said while chuckle. then Sasaki walk to us.

"Kishou-san was an Special Class Investigator, now! Congratulation to both of you!" he said, while bowed. i smiled.

"You're a first class investigators now" i smiled, then look at him, he nodded then spread his arms.

"A hug!!" He said, we chuckle then hug him.

"Congratulation" we both said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*
"A ghoul related to the Rosewald family?" Akira ask.

"Yeah" and Washuu-san answer, Sasaki is writing every information on a paper, while (F/N) deep in thought.
"These picture based on the scratch from Investigator's quinque. The traces of Kagune, it's resemble those of the Rosewald family that i have faced before" he said. "comparing the data of these two, it 109 matched, basically 27%. the difference is, it's not closely related, but related by blood. they might be the survivor or the blood relative in Tokyo, and they are responsible for the kidnapping"

*(F/N) P.O.V*
"--N)!!!" "(F---!!" "(F/N)!!!" I widen my eyes then hit a wall in front me. "eh? Are you okay!? You've been deep in thought since the meeting" Sasaki said. "and since you're deep in thought you're walking everywhere no direction" oh...that's why i hit a wall....

"What are you doing!!?" Akira ask angrily, everyone was snickering at me. i got up while touch my forehead where i bump the wall, then look at Sasaki.

"Do you bring the novels?" I ask and he nodded. "good, let's go we're going to her place" I said turning around then start to walk to my motorcycle, i put a helmet then start the engine, i see Sasaki's car already waiting for me, then i start to drove off. Hinami... No...no...no... I'm driving now... focus!!! We arrive at the cochlea, i park my bike beside Sasaki car. We walk inside her room, i grab a chair then sit beside him.

"Hello, Fueguchi..." i greet her with a smile, she smiled at me and Sasaki.

"I didn't meant to brought this much" he said then put the book, she smile.

"Thank you for bringing this for me, every time... big brothers" she said, i look at the ground

"Let's start the interrogation, shall we?" Sasaki ask and she nodded.
.
.
.
"Several of our members are S rate and above" she answer.

"Thank you, and good job" i said, narrowing my eyes at her slowly.

"Thanks to you too, nee-san" she smile, i look at the ground sadly.

"...Fueguchi... am i really your brother?" Sasaki suddenly ask, i look at him with wide eyes. "No matter how much i try, i can't become Kaneki... I'm sorry..." i look at Hinami, she smiled.

"I agree with you... Sasaki is Sasaki... I'm still confused now... your personality...everything changes... it makes me things that my big brother is gone, and whenever I think about that, I get really sad... But, i wonder why...somehow... In the way you overthink things like this... you're just like my big brother..." she look at the ground. "Even now, I don't know what should i do... I think a lot of people feel the same way, because...everyone love my big brother..." at that word, a tears suddenly feel to my cheeks, i look at the ground so they won't notice it.

*SASAKI P.O.V*
We walk out the room, we are silent after hearing Fueguchi's word. I scratch my head "that unbelievable huh-" I tilted my head at (f/N) but seeing a tears at her eyes. "huh?"

"...I must... go back...excuse me..." she said turning around then walk away.

"Truly affectionate, you have a close bonds with a ghoul, Sasaki" a voice said, make me look at the source.

"Um..." i look at him, questionably.

" 'Why do you know my name?' You are famous" he said.

"Kijimaaaa!!! Let's go!!" His partner shout, he notice me then smile.

"I'm Kijima, I was told in the Rose case with you together" he said while turn around. "Let's greet each other's later, let's go Furuta" Furuta bow slightly with a smile, and i reply with a smile too.