Revenge

i opened my eyes slowly and close it again, remembering yesterday incidents.... Blood everywhere....mom lifeless body...
I snapped open my eyes widely remembering that grossteque moment... even when just remember mom lifeless body i want to vomit and started crying again.

*TOUKA P.O.V*
i heard a crying voice and it's come from (Y/N) room, i peecked over (Y/N) room.. there she was crying and mumble something like 'mother..'

i heard Kaneki voice "Touka-" "ssstt!!"i wrapped his mouth with my hand.
"look!" i whispered then i pointed to where (Y/N) was and he nooded.
"it's regular to watch ghoul being killed by the Investigator...but.. i just can't bear it if it was Ryouko-san nor her family.." i started while looking at the ground

"Touka-chan..." he whispered then walk to the phone.
" if you want to call someone this is not the best time" i said while going to my room.

"i'am calling CCG" he said simple with a serious face.

my eyes widened. what!? this is not like Kaneki!. he speak and explained the terror then finished.
"we will check that place every day to prepare" and then he leave.

*READER P.O.V*
manyday have passed... i still lock myself in my room not wanting to go outside. Kaneki always bring my food and comfort me, but that won't use. maybe i too overact but it just.... well hard to explained.
on that night Touka came to my room with a worried expression.

"H-Hinami...she is missing!!!" Touka said with a pant. my eyes widened, then i took my mask and hoodie.

" we will fight tonight.." i said then run to outside and Touka following me.
"Kaneki already go out, he is searching in the east side!! let's split out!!" Touka said.
then we split out.

the a idea reach my mind i remember the place that we usually use for playing...
That Underbridge!! then i run to that place. not to long i hear a sniff near that place, i notice that was Hinami then i took off my mask.

"Hinami.. let's go home... this place is not safe.." i said while reach Hinami hands and she nooded
" onee-chan i curious about that bag" she pointed the bag. then i reached it and look at inside, my eyes widened.

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" i screamed then i fell to my knees. a tear falling down to my cheeks. Hinami try to peek but i close it.

" how about the present? do you like it?" a familiar tone ask. it was Mado and Amon.

"No..." i use my mask and Hoodie, then turn to the voice was and run "you didn't deserve to life..." my eyes change to kakugan and my kagune showed up, then speed. " YOU WILL DIE!!!!" i shouted.

they quinque slashed toward me. i rolled from the ground then fly. i raised my sword and i slashed Mado not too deep because he dodge it then he fell to the wall.

"(Y/N)-onee!!!!behind you!!" i heard Hinami calling me, i look to the direction. but Amon use her quinque and stab me right in the stomach. a blood coming out from my mouth, all of my engquipment vanished.

"(Y/N)-onee!!!" Hinami shouted with a shocked expression i can see a tear in her eyes.

"don't forget if i'am here too" Amon said.
"let me finish him Amon, infront of her little sister!!!" Mado said and released his quinque...!? i...it's Mom Kagune!!!

"M...mom..." Hinami said then she ready to use her kagune, but i stopped her.

"Don't!!!! i will not let you fight!!!" i shouted. this is it huh... this is my end...
"Hinami... please.. don't die.." i said with a teary eyes.

Mado quinque ready to slashed me but something fast come like a sharped glass, it must be Touka. then i see Kaneki bite Amon shoulder from back. my stomach free from quinque then i reached my sword and slashed Mado then we run back to Anteiku.