Pain

When I running to rooftop I see Touka fighting Ayato, why must sibling fight each other!? Urghh!! "Touka-chan!!! Watch out!!" I shouted when Ayato pinned her to the floor. When I about to save Touka suddenly Ayato bite her Kagune then torn it to a piece, Touka shouted in pain then i kicked Ayato to the side. i punch Ayato but he use his legs to swing to the air then punched me. i sent flying to the air and use my Kagune to reach Ayato and punch him but failed because he dodge the attack. He pinned me to the wall the whispered.

"Do you want me to break your Kagune too, (Y/N)-chan?" he ask with a smile
"Ayato...s..stop.." I hissed in pain because he pinned me to the wall so strongly. when he about to bite my Kagune he sent flying from someone Kagune. Then I felt someone pick me up in a bridal style when I looked to the man... it was...

" Don't ever hurt my friend again..." The man said then look to me "are you okay?(Y/N)-chan?" He ask.

"ka..kaneki.. is that you?" I ask then he put me down.

"Don't get to close okay? Or you will be injured" he said

"Here!!" Nishiki shouted while trow something to Kaneki then Kaneki grabbed it, it was his mask. he wear it and say thanks then fight Ayato. Then not too long someone came. it was the leader... N..no.. ho..how will I and Nishiki fight him.. where is Uta, Yomo, and Tsukiyama!!? I stood up with a panic face. ho..how.. will i...fight him...

" I don't think there is many of you.." he said, I froze my hair bangs covered my eyes.
'I can do it.. I can do it.. I can do it...' That's all was in my tought. Then suddenly he was in front of me. My eyes widened by his Kagune stabbed me. I coughed up in blood then I actived my Kakugan.

"(Y/N)!!!" Nishiki shouted while grabbed Touka in his knees. I use my Kagune then fly toward Tatara then I failed and being stabbed again. I grunted in pain then stood up. I attacking again and again, but he always dodge me, I stop then broke my mask and trow it to the ground. I laughed "ahahaha... You make me do this.." I say then my eyes became darker and my sword showed up.

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*
Nishiki widen his eyes knowing what will (Y/N) do.. she will use her power that hidden deep inside her body. Nishiki put Touka down to the ground and run to (Y/N), but he already see Kaneki, Uta, Yomo, and Tsukiyama, so he slow his pace. Kaneki grap (Y/N) hands while Uta stole her sword then trow it to the ground. Yomo and Tsukiyama was about to fight Tatara but he gone.

"(Y/N)!!! Don't do it!! We are here!!" Kaneki shake (Y/N) shoulder. then her eyes became softer then she come back to normal self.

"A..ah...? K..Kaneki..?" (Y/N) asked while trying to sit.

"It's okay.. let's go back.." Kaneki said then go to the stair. they all nodded then follow Kaneki. at the lower ground the meet up with Yoshimura, Banjo and his team, Irimi, and Hinami. then Yoshimura dismiss us and go home together. (Y/N) looked at the building again and see a white haired investigator wear glasses. he look at (Y/N) with emotionless eyes, (Y/N) think that they have meet each other but then she shrugged and go back to group.

*READER P.O.V*
In the middle way, suddenly Kaneki stop. the next thing he said make me shocked "I'm not coming back to Anteiku" we all stopped and look at Kaneki.

"Why?" Touka ask.

"There's still something I need to know..." he said while look at the ground. "then we coming, I owe your life..." Banjou said while to walk with him team toward Kaneki. then Tsukiyama bowed in front Kaneki " well then i will be your sword..please let me in" he said. Hinami raised her hand while jumping " I want too!!" She said with a happy voice.

"Okay then... i have no choice.." Kaneki said while smiling.

" If Hinami come, so I wi-" "no" my sentence got cut by Kaneki word. "(Y/N)-chan and Touka-chan want to get in college, right? I want you to study.." he said with a smile. I lost in word.. but I want to come...

"Please becarefull and take care of Touka for me.." he said.. the last part... I feel my heart prank. my eyes covered by my bangs. I turned around then walk.

" I hate you.." I say then I felt a tear come down to my cheeks. I don't understand... did he love Touka!!? I hear Nishiki and Touka run over me and calling my name, but I keep walking.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my usual routine... go to school, work at Anteiku, Kendo Practice. at Kendo Practice Touka always waiting for me and watching the practice. But today she was going to Kamii university whith Nishiki to look around. I shrugged then go to Anteiku alone then serve customer order. then the next customer make me shocked, it was an investigator. Amon and a white blonde hair girl. Amon raised his hand then I come to him.

"May, I take your order?" I smiled while tilted my head.

" One coffee and Tea please.." he look to me while I write the order. "have we meet before?" He ask.. "a..ahh..." That word was the only one that come from my lips. then someone tapped my shoulder, i looked over and see Touka. Ohh.. she home..
"let's switch.. Manager is calling you.." she said in a whispered tone. I nodded then look to the two investigator. "Pardon me..my manager is calling me.." I bowed then go up stair.

I knock at the door then open it "Yoshimura-san, do you need anything" I ask. "please take a seat" he said then trow a cup of coffee at the table. "there's something I need to tell you"

"You are not from Fueguchi family" I widened my eyes.

"You are from..."