Kaneki.. don't leave me...

*READER P.O.V*

i awoke by the alarm in my phone. i lazily get up then clean my self properly and dressed myself in Anteiku uniform.

hmm... it was Sunday.. i tough while walking to the cafe, when i got there i see that there just Touka, Kaneki, and Me.

"ohayou.." i said while yawning. Touka nodded and Kaneki smile while waving.

luckly there's just a few customer so we can relax a bit. i glanced at the TV there a news about Aogiri's tree.

" soo.. what is this Aogiri's Tree about?" you asked while rested you head at your hand.

"it said that the group is killed all investigator in 11th ward..it's creepy.." Kaneki said.

i gulped and widened my eyes. " wow.. they must be really strong...." i drink a glass of water then spitted it out because the window being broken to a piece by a young man with purple hair. it was Ayato!!

"hmm...? i tough i smell Rize scent" Ayato said " yo! my dumb sister and (Y/N)" he added.

"tch... Ayato..." Touka clicked her tongue.

then two men coming in from the door.

the one was big with blonde hair and white suit, he...

"y..you.. the one who attack father..." i said while widened my eyes and gasping.

"yes i'am where is Rize?" he asked.

"Rize isn't here" Touka said while stood infront of me and Kaneki.

i heard Kaneki gulped, i held his hand to relax him a bit.

"Hey...you.." Ayato said pointing at Kaneki. "you smell like Rize, come with us" he said "or else your friends gonna hurt" he add.

"No.. you won't!" i said and stood beside Touka.

"owh... they want to have a game first" Ayato said.

"it's okay Ayato... let's have fun first" The man with blonde hair said.

" tch... whatever... Yamori..." Ayato said with a smirk.

'Yamori' laughed maniacly and show his Kagune, then run to us.

Touka distract Yamori by fighting him, when i about to kick Yamori from behind Ayato blocked me.

"heh... i'm here too you know!?" Ayato smirked.

i jumped back while clicked my tongue. then i decide not to use Kagune and fight with martial art. when i about to kicked Ayato legs, He punched my stomach then pinned me at the wall by chocking. i grunted then see Touka already fall too. Yamori walk to Kaneki.

Kaneki just froze there. i.. have to help Kaneki!! i began to strugle from Ayato hand. but more strugle i can the more Ayato grip, then i don't have a choice... i bite Ayato hand make him flinched then less the grip, i kicked him then fly to grab Kaneki. but, Yamori use his Kagune to stabed me then i fell to the ground.

i look at Kaneki he being beaten... punching to the ground, smacked to the wall, and do it again and again.... then Yamori with the other take Kaneki away.

"K..Kaneki...Don't.. leave..me..." i said while my hand want to reach him then fall....

*YOSHIMURA P.O.V*

i go home with Yomo but just greeted by the cafe messed with blood and my two staff being beaten. i go to Touka and Yomo go to (Y/N).

"they brought Kaneki..." Touka said with a sad look.

"it's okay..." i said then look to Yomo

"Yomo.. gathered all staff and broughthim with us" i said and he just nodded.

------------------------------------------------------

*READER P.O.V*

"...um..what are we waiting for?" Hinami ask.

"waiting for CCG movement" Irimi-san answer while smiling and patted Hinami.

"i want to save Kaneki-onee..." Hinami said with a sad voice and lower her head.

the door being widely open by Tsukiyama, Yomo following from behind.

"why YOU here!?" Nishiki asked.

" saving Kaneki, of course.." he said while playing with his hair.

"tch...he even hurt Kaneki!!! he doesn't desire to save Kaneki!!" i said with angry sound and face.

"with him there's a change to defeat the enemy so easily." Yoshimura said.

"Sorry i'am latee!!" someone said while while open the door and stepped in.

"Uta-san!! you coming too!?" i asked with a sparkled.

"yes... of course Kaneki is my valued customer.." He said with a smile.

"how is CCG movement?" Yoshimura asked Yomo.

" once the civilians are evacuated, they appeared to mount an attack" Yomo said.

Yoshimura looked at the staff "that's everyone, right?" then stood up "Let's go".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we are at Aogiri's tree base, it looks like abandoned mall or something like that, And it's was soo quite. I look to the ground thinking what is Kaneki doing now... until someone tapped my shoulder, it was Touka.

" don't thinking too far (Y/N)... it's our time now" She said while wear her mask and stood.

I smirked then wear my mask and stood up too. We rushed in the building then splited up, I see a few people with CCG armor outside. Then i heard from my back a quinque being slashed to my way, i jumped then look back it was just Amon.

"YOU!!YOU AT LEAST!!" He shouted while run to me.

I don't have time for this.. i have to save Kaneki!! I clicked my tongue then run. When i look back i see Amon being attacked by Bin Brother. I fly to a nearest building then run.