Their glance

Sasaki run to me, about to kick me. I quickly dodge it and pull his legs, make him fall. "your movement is slow" I said then see Ginshi and Tooru run to me. they was attacking me at separate direction, I quickly elbow Ginshi stomach, then punch Tooru stomach hard enough make her stumble then fall. Sasaki walk to him, concern written at his face.

"Associate special class Kishou, I think we should rest. you punch Tooru too hard" he said while help Tooru to get up.

"If he too weak, he will die in the mission" I said serious.

"But-" "what do you mean by but's, rank 1 Sasaki?" I cut him with a glare, make him flinch a bit. i sigh then look at Urie's window, there he stood. Then I turn around.

"Today practice has ended, and Tooru..." I said then he quickly look at me.
"You will have a knife practice, with Suzuya...don't dissapoint him" I said while grab my bag and go out, I walk back to my apartment and open the door to my rooms. I let out a huge sigh which Onii-chan notice it.

"Tired?" He ask while read a book.

"Irritated" i correct him, while drink a coffee. "I really want to go to the mission..." I said while yawning. I sit next Onii-chan.

"(F/N)...not every wish we want being granted, this world is cruel..." Onii-chan said make me blink rapidly.

"That's deep from you..." I said while smirk, and open the door to my room.

"What are you doing? It's still noon" Onii-chan ask, while I sigh.

"Watch anime, what else?" I glare then walk inside, and close the door. I sit there slowly my back was at the door, and look at the ceiling. "This world is cruel, huh?..." I mumble. I raise my fist in the air.
"Yosh! I can read manga or watch anime as much as i want!!!" I shout then dive in to Otaku mode.

*meanwhile*
In front of the door, there stood Arima smirking.

"I'm glad we meet..." then he go in to his room.

*back*

"I..really shouldn't read manga and watch anime, too much..." I said while stretch my body. "but anime is love, Manga is live~" I groan, then lay at the bed, mission is coming... Is it okay..if i fight with them...?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walk to the CCG building, while reading the case file, and bringing my quinque and a bag with me. I already see, Akira squad, Shimoguchi squad, and the other. so many people...
"It's great to see rank 2 Kuki Urie, here..." I said with a smile, and he nodded.

"Thank you, Associate special class Kishou" he answer then bowed.

"Hahaha...no need formality..." I said with a warm smile again, he quickly look away. then i see Akira walk to me.

"Ne..ne...Akira-san, it's really nice seeing you from dat drunk day" I smirk, while slung my arm to her shoulder.

"Hahhh...(F/N)...that was an accident, where's your formal attitude?" She ask while twitch her eyes.

"Yeah..yeah..." I said, Mutsuki walk toward me, behind HER was Sasaki, I walk past him didn't greet him.

"Associate special class Kishou, i-" "rank 1 Haise, have you prepared?" I cut him off, smiling to Sasaki, not giving a single glance to him.

"E..eh..ah..yes! What about giving Mutsuki a word?" Sasaki ask, then held Mutsuki shoulder.s

"...Die..." I said with innocent smile, they both flinch.

"P..Pardon? You mean don't die, right?" Sasaki said, a cold sweat appear at his face.

"Yes.." I said, then turn around. "maybe.." I mumble, then i see Suzuya with a dress, he's so cute~ like a gothic lolita, he run to me, then hug me.