Valentine Special

I walk to the kitchen wearing an apron, and bringing a recipe book. "yosh! Let's do this!" I said while grab a bowl and a chocolate. Well, i'm pretty good at cooking... but I haven't cook that much, because Onii-chan was the one who cook it. Better try first....

"What are you cooking?" Onii-chan ask while walk beside me.

"U..uu..m!! Nothing! It's a surprise!!!" I said trying to hide the chocolate, he raise his brows.

"What is it?" He ask again, with a serious face.

"Alright! Alright! I'm gonna make a truffle chocolate!" I said the truth, too bad I can't give it to him for a surprise....

"want me to help you?" He ask again.

"No! It won't be special! I will make it with all my love! Now go on and never walk in to the kitchen!" I said and he walk off.

"Where should i start?" I mumble while reading the recipe.

"You should cut the chocolate and melt it" Onii-chan said while I nodded, wait...

"What!? Why you here!!?" I ask half-shout.

"I'm thirsty" he said then walk to the living room with a book and a mug.

"Okay....cut it and melt it..."
.
.
.
"Fiuhhh.... it's done... not too bad (F/N)!" I said then Onii-chan walk in to the kitchen.

"Hmm, it's done? Looks yummy" he said. "who is the lucky guy?" He ask again.

"Hmm....who is it, I think...." I smirk while think carefully, well it's not like a big deal. I will give it to the Quinckes. I grab a white colored truffle and shove it to Onii-chan mouth.
"the first one is my Onii-chan, thanks for always help me" I said with a smile and he eat it.

"It's delicious....thank you (F/N)" he said while hug me and ruffle my hair, then kiss my forehead.

"Hahaha, okay then I will going then" I said while wear my winter coats and grab the chocolate box and put it in my bag, I open the door and go out. going to the Quinckes house. Then I open the door being greet by them at the living room.

"Happy Valentines" i said with a warm smile.
"this is for you all" I give it to Urie, Ginshi, Mutsuki, and Saiko.
"Wait, where's Sasaki?" I ask.

"Sassan was going out for a while" Ginshi said while eat the truffle.

"Okay, I'm going then" I said then go out and rush to search for Sasaki, maybe he was at the place that has a calm situation or weather etc. I drove to near Kamii Universities, and notice Sasaki sitting at a bench in front of him was a lake.

"Rank 1 Sasaki, what are you doing?" I ask make him flinch.

"Ohh...it's Assosiate special class Kishou... I'm reading a book" he answer, then I sit next to him. It's rarely to see much couple here.

"It sure there's a lot of couple, huh?" I said while shrug and look at the couple.

"Y..y..yes!!! It is, it's valentine anyway" he said while look away and read hid book again.
'thinks going awkward!!!! Should i give him now??' I though looking away with a blush.

'Will i get a chocolate from my superior? I really want to, I haven't get a chocolate....' in the other side Sasaki thought that.

"It's cold today....." I said while fix my scarf that surround my warm neck.

"Yes....it is, by the way... Assosiate-" "you can call me (F/N), if it just the two of us" I fix him while he nodded with a slight blush.

"By the way, A...(F/N)-San are you giving a chocolate to a special guy?" He ask while I nodded.

"Yes, he was my friends...he is known as a calm and care persons, but a tragedy happens and it's part our way... I don't know if he remember me or not..." I said while holding the Rillakuma strap phone.

"Oh...(F/N)-san, I hope he remember you... I meant he must be the lucky guy" he said, but a disappointment can clearly see at his face.

"The boy now was, not too far for me... he always at my side to help me...." I said while move closer to him.

"A..ah....(F/N)-san.... We..w.we are to close..." he said blushing.

"And the boy was you" I said, our face is just a inch away. I look at his eyes. "Shall I?" I ask and he nodded. I move closer and touch his lips, it's soft and sweet.... Then we part away, but Sasaki hold my chins and kiss me again. Then we part away again, our face was a blushing mess. I decide to give the chocolate to him, I grab a blue box with a ribbon from my bag.

"Happy Valentine, Sasaki... thanks for always being at my side"