CM - Spencer Reid and The BAU

Summary: You and Dr. Reid had developed a relationship and managed to keep it a secret from everyone---including your father and the rest of the BAU. What happens when Spencer finds a mysterious envelope on his doorstep that leads him to believe that you've been taken? Will he try to find you on his own or will he have to tell his team and boss the truth?

PART TWO

Pairings: Hotch x Daughter!Reader, Reid x Hotchner!Reader (romantic), BAU x Hotchner!Reader (platonic)

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of murder and methods of abduction (date-rape drug)

Requested: No

Special Notes:
• If you have the same name as the unsub (or any other names of background/mentioned characters), feel free to replace it with something else

——————————————————————————

"There is no greater glory than love, nor any greater punishment than jealousy."

- Lope de Vega

Your father watched as you and Spencer clung to each other. Although you couldn't see it on his face, many different emotions were swirling around inside him; anger, betrayal, happiness, fear, most importantly, determination. As he would do with cases involving families or children, he pushed his personal feelings aside for the time being. It was his duty as a father, a boss, and an agent to find whoever was tormenting you and your boyfriend.

He made his way back to the team, who were all watching the interaction between you and Reid. "Y/n was given the same type of package as Reid." They all turned their attention to their chief. "JJ, if you would get these to forensics." He handed her the new pieces of evidence. "Rossi and Prentiss, I'd like you to work the geographical profile with what we know so far. Morgan, run to Garcia and ask her to look into similar cases like this." He didn't skip a beat. "Have her start in the D.C. area, but if she comes up with nothing, have her widen the search. When you finish up with that, you and I will work victimology."

JJ couldn't take her eyes off of the edited photos of her friends. "Hotch, the way these images are photoshopped...I think we could be looking for two bodies."

Morgan rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe more if the unsub has done this before."

"Although we shouldn't rule that out, we have nothing to go on yet. We'll wait for the photos to get back to Garcia before we jump to conclusions." He looked at each member individually. "We should get moving." Everyone hesitantly dispersed, leaving Aaron alone with you and Spencer. "I hate to break this up, but we need to talk."

You pulled away from Spencer, but kept an arm around his waist. "Dad, I know you're angry..."

"Y/n, right now, I'm focused on finding who's doing this to you." He paused, trying to keep his composure. "Has there been anyone new in your lives? Anyone that sticks out or someone that you notice is in the background a little too much?" He looked between the two of you, searching for any micro expressions that would give away a lie or hesitation.

"I haven't noticed anyone, no." Spencer didn't have to think.

You were silent for a minute before you shrugged. "I mean, Shane met some girl in his film class, so she's been invited to a few hangouts. She doesn't talk much...sort of just observes." Your eyes narrowed in thought. "The only time I've ever seen her really engage in the conversation is when Jessica brought up how you're in the FBI."

Hotch raised a brow. "Me? Not Reid?"

"No one knew about our relationship, dad." You shrugged. "There's no reason for anyone to ask me about him."