My Handsome Boy

Will:

I can see him across the room looking at me while sipping from his drink, I know he is checking me out, and I don't mind it, he is handsome and hot, I want him tonight.

The music is getting louder, I think this is the right time to show him who I am, everyone is dancing since it is a night party at Lucas's house, I am only worried because of him since he told me to not jerk around guys and steal his lights, he is trying to get Max's attention for more than a year, he is so awful!

he should just go ask her out and done, why spending hundreds of dollars on these night parties.

Ops sorry, if there are no parties then there will be no boys for me, I went to the middle of the room and started dancing with the crowd, I was mostly doing some erotic moves, moving my hand to my hair while waving my hips slowly to both sides then bringing my finger down to my checks, lips, chest and finally to my hips, I looked to his side then closed my eyes to feel the music.

1 minutes passed and boom "you know you are very hot right?" He was behind me leaning in to my ear and whispering his words to me.

I knew what I was doing.

"I know that but most importantly do you know that or not?" I said while turning to face him, we were very close to each other looking straight into each other's eyes, he is handsome I was not wrong.

"I think I know but" he stopped "BUT?!" I asked him, very curious to know his answer, "I need to see more don't you think" I opened my mouth and laughed.

He is sassy!

"No I don't think so handsome!" Ok now that word at the end was because I drank too much or I would have never said that.

"You are playing hard now?" He furrowed his eyebrows while stepping back a bit, "No I am hard" I said with a serious look on my face, he looked down and chuckled.

"And you are refusing my help?" He has a high ego, "yup"

"Well you are losing a big chance that I am giving you!" He is arrogant which is making me more aroused, but I need to focus I can't do this, not today not when I am drunk it is wrong and just not right.

"Can I know my big chance's name, so I could regret my decision in private and cry while screaming his name!" I looked into his lips and stepped closer to him "I am Mike" even his name is hot "and yours?" I just stepped back and smiled at him "I guess you will need to find that out!"

Then I run out of the house and grabbed a taxi to take me home, and went straight to bed, I drunk too much, to be talking that dirty to a stranger!

———
The next morning:

I was in school walking with Lucas, "so you are going to stay silent forever?" He just asked me out of nowhere "what do you mean?" "I mean why Mike is looking for you?"

Mike is looking for me the handsome guy who was saying I am blowing off a big chance ?!

"He can't be looking at me Lucas I didn't even give him my name!"

"He asked me about your name, he was saying he met you at the party and describing your appearance so I knew he was talking about you!"
"Shit Lucas I didn't want him to know me!"

"Why he is like super attractive" he said while scuffing, he was just making fun of my type, such a bully "well he is, now let's go inside".

We finished and I haven't seen Mike anywhere near me maybe he just wanted to know my name nothing more, I was out now walking to my home, until I felt someone's footsteps behind me so I quickly turned back to be faced with him!

He grabbed my waist and leaned it for a kiss, not rough one just a soft one on my check near my lips. "I missed you so much!" If he was not holding me right now I would have fell to the ground.

He smelled like cherries, fresh and beautiful.

"Will?" He realized I was lost in my thoughts "yeah" "do you want to come to my place?"
Is he really asking me this? even if he told me to get on my knees right now I will do so!.

"Ok" he smiled at my answer and hold my hand in his hand and we walked to his house.

His hands were slim and long, they are perfect!

We went inside to his room, the moment he closed the door behind me he leaned on me, one hand on the door the other one went to my cheek, my back was on the door I was squashed between him and the door, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

I gulped then answered him "didn't take you long to ask that!" He smiled at my answer "can I kiss you?" I just looked at him in disbelief and shock my head "do you really have to ask?" Then I took his head between my hands and connected our lips together, his lips were very soft, he was not rush to get into my tongue he rather enjoyed the kiss more.

Now his both hands are on my hips while mine were on his cheeks and throwing them into hair time to time, he started walking us toward the bed and slowing made me beneath him, still kissing we never separated.

His hands took there way to my shirt to unbutton it, I did the same to his, then his hand were now one my chest feeling it and rubbing it.

I am turning on!

He started putting his hand on my area and finally broke the kiss "are you comfortable with this?" I was a mess, my cheeks were pinkish, my lips were open-swollen, my shirt was open and my dick was very hard for him, I just nodded.

This was more than enough to make him take his clothes off with mine so we both were fully naked now!

He was rubbing his dick on my hole after he stretched me with his fingers, he slowly pulled in.

"Ahh ummm" it hurts so badddd but I want him inside me, he stopped half way in double checking "Will we can stop if it hurts!" He leaned in to my face putting a kiss on my forehead, he is soft not just his lips and hands he has a kind heart, I moved my body downward so that all his dick was inside me now but I regretted that soo much, my back was arched, I rolled my eyes backwards and started grabbing on his shoulders.

He was in shock are didn't move he knew he was big for me finally I looked at him and connected our lips "no I want you right now" he left another kiss on my lip and started moving slowly, now I am moaning kinda loud "ohhh ahhh".

He was thrusting faster and faster chasing his orgasm while grabbing my dick as well and helping me to cum with him, before I could feel it I came all over my stomach, panting so hard.

He went even faster inside of me "ahhhh ahhh Mikee, yeahhh" he couldn't resist it he hugged me while dripping his cum inside me.

He is very warm, I started wrapping my arms around him and hugging him back, "yes I want to be your boyfriend" I mean it, I want to.

He lifted his head slowly that was resting between my shoulders and looked directly into my eyes "I love you Will Byers" he confessed his love to me, he loves me, this handsome guy loves me, sorry my bad I meant my handsome guy!

"I love you Mike Wheleer"

————

First one shot is done, was it too fast or it was okey for them to just sleep together right after the first time they saw each other.

Love you guys for reading this one ❤️