III

Jace Carson and his girlfriend, Y/N, had planned a cozy evening at y/n's house , enjoying each other's company after a busy week. As they settled on the couch, Y/N's younger sisters, Paris and Armani, bounded into the living room, full of energy and excitement.

"Hey, Jace!" Paris exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "We're going to perform our dance routine. Will you watch us?"

Jace smiled warmly and nodded. "Of course, I'd love to see your dance lil demons"

Y/N grinned, knowing how much her sisters adored Jace and how he always made time for them. "You're in for a treat, i don't know why you even get them started " she teased, giving Jace a playful nudge.

Paris and Armani wasted no time in starting their dance routine, moving to the beat with infectious enthusiasm. Jace and Y/N watched with delight, applauding and cheering them on at every spin and twirl.

"Yall girls are amazing some real talent if I do say so !" Jace exclaimed as the dance came to an end, earning bright smiles from Paris and Armani.

"Thanks, Jace!" Armani beamed, running over to give him a hug.

After the dance, they all settled back on the couch, with Paris and Armani eagerly sharing stories from their week at school and asking Jace about his basketball games. Jace listened attentively, engaging with them as if they were his own younger siblings.

Y/N watched fondly, grateful for the bond Jace had with her family. Seeing them all together, laughing and chatting animatedly, filled her heart with warmth and contentment.

As the evening went on, they decided to watch a movie together, snuggled up on the couch with popcorn and blankets. Jace's presence brought a sense of unity and joy to their family gathering, creating cherished memories that they would treasure for years to come.