IV

The anticipation was palpable as I stood in front of Jace Carson, my heart pounding in my chest. We had been friends for a while, and there was always an unspoken attraction between us. Tonight, under the starry sky, everything felt different, charged with electricity.We had decided to take a walk by the lake, the moon casting a soft glow on the water.

The sound of crickets filled the air, adding to the romantic ambiance of the night. Jace and I walked side by side, exchanging playful banter and stolen glances.As we reached a secluded spot by the water's edge, Jace turned to me, his eyes locking with mine. "Y/N, there's something I've been wanting to do for a long time," he said, his voice filled with warmth.My heart skipped a beat as I met his gaze, feeling a rush of excitement and nervousness. "What is it?" I asked, unable to hide the anticipation in my voice.Without a word, Jace reached out and gently cupped my face in his hands, his touch sending shivers down my spine.

I held my breath as he leaned in closer, our faces inches apart. Time seemed to stand still as I felt the warmth of his breath against my lips.And then it happened. Jace closed the distance between us, capturing my lips in a tender and passionate kiss. Fireworks exploded in my mind as our lips moved together in perfect harmony, conveying feelings that words could never express.

It was a moment of pure bliss, the culmination of our unspoken feelings and undeniable chemistry. In that kiss, I felt a connection unlike anything I had ever experienced before, a deep and meaningful bond that promised so much more.When we finally pulled away, breathless and smiling, I knew that this was just the beginning of something beautiful between Jace Carson and me.

Our first kiss marked the start of an unforgettable journey filled with love, laughter, and endless moments like this one, cherished and etched in our hearts forever.