IV

As I stood outside Y/N's house, waiting to pick her up for prom, my heart raced with anticipation. I couldn't wait to see her, to spend this special night together. When she finally stepped out, my breath caught in my throat.Y/N descended the steps in a stunning gown that took my breath away.

The dress hugged her curves in all the right places, the color complementing her skin tone perfectly. She looked absolutely radiant, like a vision of beauty straight out of a fairy tale."Wow, Y/N," I managed to say, my eyes wide with awe. "You look absolutely breathtaking."A smile lit up her face as she twirled, giving me a full view of the dress. "Thank you, Drew," she replied, a hint of blush on her cheeks. "I'm glad you like it."Like it was an understatement.

I was mesmerized, unable to tear my gaze away from her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and tonight, she was mine.We posed for pictures, her parents beaming with pride as they snapped away. But it was when I took her hand and led her to the car that it truly sank in—tonight was going to be amazing.Throughout the evening, I couldn't help stealing glances at Y/N, feeling like the luckiest guy in the world to have her by my side.

Every time our eyes met, a spark of excitement and love ignited within me.As we danced together, her in my arms, I couldn't help but whisper in her ear, "You're the most beautiful girl here, Y/N. And you're all mine."Her laughter mingled with the music, filling me with happiness.

This was a night I would never forget—the night I saw Y/N in her prom dress for the first time, and the night I realized just how much I loved her.