An Impish Meeting

Let's go back a few years, prior to Y/n living in the Hazbin Hotel and reconnecting with his girlfriend.

Prior to those events, Y/n was living in the assassin's district within his forest. The assassin's district is the place Y/n ruled over, similarity to Rosie's Cannibal coloney.

The demons in the assassin's district mostly consisted of sinner demons who were former assassins back in the human world, but there was also other demons native here.

One such case is Imp city, home to many Imps of the pride ring as well as the Goetia Palace where Y/n's, ahem, "friend" lives.

The scene opens with a shot of one of the towns in the assassin's district, Imp City  that slowly zooms in on a building with Imp-like horns . The sound of the busy streets can be heard in the background. 

The scene transitions to a closed door labeled "IMP Headquarters", with a crude sign made from a sheet of notebook paper that reads, "Meeting in progress" with a smiley face drawn next to it. 

The light flickers as the camera zooms in on the door. Inside,a female imp  is walking in front of a whiteboard on the wall as she lectures her employees.

This Imp is Blitza, the co-founder of I.M.P alongside Y/n L/n.

P alongside Y/n L/n

Blitza: Alright. The boss says that business has been kinda......well slow lately .It's not anyone's fault, okay, not naming anny names here, Moxxie.

It's not anyone's fault, okay, not naming anny names here, Moxxie

The Imp in question gives her an incredulous look in response. While Kabuhamaru gives Blitza an annoyed peeved look for down playing her husband.

Blitza: Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?

Another female Imp raised her hand, she had long eyelashes and spoke with a southern drawl. This is Millie, one of Y/n's many girlfriends

 This is Millie, one of Y/n's many girlfriends