Harvest Moon Festival part 1

Scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolaria's mansion. A sigh of contentment from Y/n and Stolaria is heard. 

Stolaria: I must say, N/n. I could barely keep up with you. Have you changed your workouts again ? I feel as if you could have benched me back there.

Y/n: Just a few more pounds but nothing too special, your highness.

Stolaria: Come now, N/n. I'm one of your girlfriends, you don't have to address me as such.

Y/n: Alright. By the way. Don't you feel that it's too early for this meeting to occur this month ?

Blitza is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolaia's bed and folds her arms behind her head. Meanwhile Y/n breathed heavily as he snuggled with Stolaria.

Stolaria: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

Y/n: It's alright, Stolaria. I don't mind that often.

Stolaria is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, her hands tied to the headboard with rope.

Blitza: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about...

She uses the cigar to burn the rope, freeing Stolaria, who takes Blitza's cigar from her and takes a long drag of it.

Blitza: But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolaria: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoire  is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to sexy little sinners or Overlords. Much less itty-bitty imps like yourself.

She turns to Y/n and gives him a small owl kiss on the cheek as Blitza rolls her eyes.

Stolaria puts out the cigarette in one of Blitza's horns and pinches her cheek before Blitza shoves her away.

Stolaria: The is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

Blitza pulls a feather out of her mouth in disgust.

Blitza: Wrath, huh? Two of my employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

Stolas: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

Stolaria pulls the covers over her head and her head appears near Y/n's crotch, making him blush at her.

Stolaria: ...special access~ *chuckles*

Blitza: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? was a one-time thing we did badly.

Stolaria stands up with the covers on her head. She does a playful owl head tilt.

(Just imagine it's a female version)