Spring broken part 2

A/n: I will be skipping over some scenes.

Y/n: So you challenged Verosika Mayday and her group of Succubi and incubuses, demons famous for sex, into a bet that had us kill more humans than she has sex with them ?

We open on Y/n discussing with the team about Blitza's proposal with Verosika Mayda as the Imp woman trembled under Y/n's disappointed gaze.

Y/n: And you did this over a parking spot I could've fixed ?!

Kabuhamaru: It's not just over a parking spot! She and her gang practically raped Moxxie! I sent him home because he's too weak to kill those idiotic humans!

Blitza: Just fucking great! We're down one man and Verosika still has her entire group in check. (Grins mischeviously) Maybe we can change that.

She removed her flintlock from her holster and readied to charge in to Verosika's meeting room to shoot them up.

Y/n luckily grabbed her before she could do something as stupid as that. He gives her a good bonk on the head for good measure.

Y/n: Idiot! We can't just go in there and kill all of the demons in there! Not only would I get into deep shit with her, but she'll be even madder at you and your deal would be null!

Kabuhamaru: Oh yeah, speaking of that.....

She gives him a swift kick to Y/n's side making him jerk back in pain as the female snake demon gives her brother a glare.

Kabuhamaru: Why didn't you tell me your dating Verosika fucking Mayday! I have been a huge fan of her since you adopted me and you didn't bother to introduce me to her ?!

Y/n: You never asked!

Millie: Come down you three! Fighting's ain't gonna solve anything, now, what are gonna do now that Moxxie isn't here ?

Suddenly, Y/n's phone chimed as he got the answer to Millie's question. The door knocked as a silhouette can be seen outside the door.

Y/n: There's our answer, you may come in miss Kocho.

The door opened as a female demon walked in. She was a rather small demon, around the same height as Millie and she had six arms. Small antenna rest on her head and her butterfly kimono was so realistic it looked like wings.

This is Shinobu Kocho. The poisonous bug of the Pillars of Assassination.

Kocho walked with small footsteps as a small smile lined her face

Kocho walked with small footsteps as a small smile lined her face. A smile so unbelievably fake it could make Alice's smile look genuine.

Shinobu: Ara, Ara, so this is the fabled I.M.P, I heard about. Hm......

Blitza: Uh, who are you ?

The insect pillar feigns shock that she forgot to be polite and introduce herself. As if she cared about politeness that much.