Truth Seeker part 2

We cut to the exterior of the building Blitza and Moxxie are trapped inside of. The signs read D.H.O.R.K.S.

Two guards armed with naginata stand outside the entrance. Four security cameras loom over their heads. The three demon girls peek around the side of the building, looking for a way to sneak in.

Kabuhamaru: This where they ended up?

Loona: I think so. Fuck, this looks intense. How are we gonna get in?

Millie notices a vent above their heads.

Millie: Lift me up to that vent!

Loona raises her hand and Millie climbs up, opens the vent and crawls inside. She opens the side door from inside the building and lets Loona and Kabuhamaru in.

They sneak through the halls trying to find Moxxie and Blitza, completely unaware that an unnamed D.H.O.R.K.S. guard can see them on the surveillance camera.

The guard spits out his coffee in surprise--unintentionally soaking another guard--and sounds an alarm to alert the other guards of the trespassers.

Loona and Kabuhamaru screeches to a halt. The camera zooms out, revealing a bunch of agents holding several Japanese melee weapons. 

An agent holding a naginata runs toward Loona and Millie and swings it at them.

The agent tries to kill Kabuhamaru who responds with kick that launches the agent into the ceiling and impales him on some pipes.

Kabuhamaru: You pussies for brains made the biggest mistake of kidnapping my husband. This consequences is me!

She rushes in, delivering a jaw breaking punch to another agent  and blocking an axe strike with her spiked leg guards.

As Kabuhamaru continued to fight, Loona and Millie got in the action.

Loona throws the axe she was carrying at another agent's face where it sticks. Millie climbs the agent's body and removes the ax from his head, jumps to avoid yet another guard's katana swing, then chops the katana-wielding agent in two vertically.

Loona runs into an agent with twin nunchaku and attempts to split kick him, but he avoids it. She then rolls back and jumps to avoid his strikes. An agent swings his kusarigama at Loona but Loona ducks low to the ground, allowing the nunchaku guy to be decapitated instead. Millie sneaks up to the now surprised kusarigama-wielding agent and snaps his neck, and as he falls to the floor face first.

Kabuhamaru grabs Millie who then grabs the axe from the floor, running towards another set of three agents inside a large doorway.

Cuts to said agents. One agent hits a button attempting to stop the girls by closing the blast door on them. The other two reveal their shuriken and proceed to throw them at the three though they miss entirely.