The horny hellhound (18+)

Y/n sat at his desk, a few days after the events of Truth Seeker. He was writing on some documents when suddenly his speaker went off and his receptionis

Receptionist: Uh, Mister Y/n, Sir, did you hire a hooker by any chance ?

Y/n: Of course not.

Receptionist: Well there is a hellhound girl here to see you with leather boots and a red dress on her.

Y/n pinched the skin between his eye before talking back into the speaker

Y/n: Missy.........that's my girlfriend your talking about.

Missy: Oh! S-Sorry sir, Please forgive me. I didn't know! I don't want to lose this job sir, just please don't fire me or kill me, I beg you.

Y/n: (Sigh) just send her in. And your not in trouble.

Soon, the door of his office opened and Y/n's face turned from calm to a blushing red akin to an apple.

There on his door frame leaned Loona, wearing a red dress like Missy said that had a boob window.

Her long and white legs were as clear as day for the entirety of hell to see.

And her hair, which she normally styled to the side of her head was now tied in a sexy ponytail but there was still enough hair to cover Loona's eye.

Y/n could feel his dick grow half mast at Loona's sexy outfit but what would happen next would have make it even larger.

Loona: Hey N/n~

Y/n: L-Loonie. Wh-what can I do for you, sweetheart ?

She started walking over to him, her hips swaying back and forth with each step she took. Y/n gulped as he just wanted to unzip and start yanking on his penis at how hot Loona was being for him.

Loona eventually got onto Y/n's desk with her legs crossed and her feet barely grazing over Y/n's overgrowing shaft.

Y/n glared at Loona, her "innocent" eyes basically insisted to him that there will be no way for him to talk his way out of this.

Loona: Oh nothing dearie~ I was just thinking that I didn't get to properly thank you for saving me and the other with those agents.

She puts one claw on his shoulder, moving it up and down as if she was already visualizing what she will do to Y/n's meat in a few minutes.

Y/n: You already thanked me. We had sex 7 times that night and another round in the morning for extra measure.

Loona: You didn't hear me, sweetie. I said PROPERLY. Meaning, I didn't thank you enough for what you did for us~

As she said that, she wrapped her hand around Y/n's throat, gently choking him before coming closer to his neck and kissing him.

He was about to groan with pleasure before snapping out of his sexed out trance and pulling Loona away from her.