1

YN POVS:

Me and Jenna are walking in the hall way at school. I'm wearing red Spider-Man pajama pants with crocs and a black shirt and my usual Spider-Man backpack. It's obvious that I fucking loves Spider-Man. "So yea I do think that you should start a bit of AP classes" Me and Jenna were talking about how Jenna really needs to get some AP classes since they are good for the future. I'm already taking AP Spanish, AP English and AP mathematics so I'm good. "But like I'm too lazy though and plus I really don't know what classes I should take you know?" Jenna says and I just roll my eyes at her laziness but...she's still cute. "Yea but still Jen....it's important and if you do end up and ER nurse like your mom your gonna need some AP biology or something" I say and I go to my locker and get my science books out and a random pen I found in the back of my locker since my locker is pretty messy. Jenna and I walk to our class which is science class and we sit down next to each other while the teacher yaps about random shit. I decide to pull out my sketch book and starts sketching a bit. Something I have in mind to sketch is a flower garden field.

JENNAS POV:

Me and yn are in science class rn and I'm writing what the teacher is saying while yn is just drawing random shit in her sketch book. At some point I look over at her book and see her sketching a flower garden which I'm not even gonna lie looks pretty good. I'm not even gonna lie this shit is so boring like I wish I could draw so I could just keep myself busy with something good instead of this science shit.