10

YNS POV:

It's been 6 months since me, Jenna, and Andrea left from the hospital and it's been great. Andrea isn't that bad and doesn't cry much and me and Jenna still can spend some quality time...if you know what I mean. Me, jenna, and Andrea are all sitting down and me and Jenna are watching a movie while Andrea plays with some of her toys. It's moments like this that make me really happy and grateful for having both of them in my life. I see Jenna look over at Andrea who is happy playing with her toys before she turns back and cuddles closer to me. I smile and kiss her head and she gives me a soft peck on the lips and turns back to the movie "this is perfect" she whispers "what the movie or in general?" I ask chuckling. Jenna chuckles and I see a faint blush on her cheeks. "Both. This moment right now is just...perfect, you know? I'm glad we can spend some time together, just the three of us" she says and leans against my shoulder and we both smile at Andrea. Andrea looks at us and cuddles close to me. Andrea definitely is a mamas girl and she loves me so much which makes me feel so happy knowing my daughter loves me this much. Jenna's face lights up when she sees Andrea cuddle up to me as I wrap my arms around her "Awwww look at that!" Jenna coos and kisses Andrea's forehead and I definitely can see how much she loves Andrea. This pregnancy was definitely accidental but I'm glad it happened even if me and Jenna were definitely too young for that...I think we handled it pretty well. The movie finishes and Andrea falls asleep in my arms and I bring her to her crib and set her down and close the door gently and go back to jenna. Jenna smiles when she sees me and she stands up and wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close "Thank you for tonight" she says and pecks my lips "no need to thank me love..." I say and Jenna continues to hold me close. Her lips press against mine in a soft, loving kiss. She runs her fingers through my hair which sends shivers down my spine "I know, but I just wanted to say it anyway." Jenna says and smiles at me which I also return with a smile. My stomach growls. I am pretty hungry "you hungry babe?" I ask Jenna holding on to her waist. Jenna laughs softly and nods her head at me "Yeah, I'm a little bit hungry. What do you wanna eat?" She leans in and nuzzles her nose against mine and I blush a bit "anything really" I reply. I am a picky eater but if Jenna makes it I'll definitely eat anything. "How about some Chinese food? I've been craving dumplings and lo mein all day" Jenna smiles and takes my hand, leading me towards the kitchen. She opens the fridge and starts to take some ingredients, "do you want to help me make it?" She asks and who wouldn't want to make food with this gorgeous chef I have with me? "Sure let's make it together" I say and I smile warmly and Jenna just smiles and nods. She hands me some of the vegetables and a knife "You can chop the vegetables and stir fry while I mix the sauce" she says and I just nod and starts chopping the vegetables. She stands beside me and occasionally steals a small kiss and each time I just blush even harder. Jenna giggles and winks at me as she continues to mix the sauce "you're so cute when you blush." She leans in and presses her lips against my cheek and I blush again and chuckle. "I love you, you know that?" She then turns her attention back to the stove. "I know and I love you too" I say and kiss her cheek and she also blushes. Jenna smiles and blushes as she finishes up the stir fry and plates it, along with the dumplings and I can't even lie this shit is so fucking GOOD FOR FUCKS SAKE I HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED IT BUT IT LOOKS SO GOOD. Anyway she brings the food to the table and she gives me a fork and I smile and thank her and I try the stir fry and DAMN THIS SHIT IS SO GOOD. Then I try the dumplings AND THEY ARE ALSO SO FUCKING GOOD. "This is so good Jen" I say trying to keep calm. Jenna beams with pride and smiles "Thank you, I'm glad you like it" she takes a bite and hums. God my girlfriend is so gorgeous even when she's eating. "I just love dumplings, especially with soy sauce" she then glances at me "I like them too a lot" I say and smile warmly and we continue to eat our food. The rest of the day goes normal and we both fall asleep on the couch at night.

___________________________
Heyyyyyy anyway LOOK

___________________________Heyyyyyy anyway LOOK

LIKE OMG THANK YOUUUU ❤️❤️❤️