8*

JENNAS POV:

It's been 2 months since I left the hospital with Andrea and yn. Me and yn have been living in the apartment and so is Andrea and we all love it here. It's so cozy and there's a beautiful view. I just put Andrea for a nap and I'm cooking some food for me and yn. All the sudden I feel warm hands around my waist and i immediately know it's my beautiful baby yn. "Hi baby" she whispers in my ear and I giggle "hi love" I say stirring the food in the pan. All the sudden I feel her lips on my neck and it sends shivers down my spine. Fuck. I turn the gas off and turn to face her and I kiss her. We continue kissing when all the sudden I feel her hands on my ass cheeks and she squeezed them. Shit I'm wet. I pull her down on the couch and i straddle her waist and continue kissing her. All the sudden yn flips both of us over so now she's the top on the L shaped couch.

YNS POV:

I'm really horny while she's kissing me like this. I'm already hard as fuck. I pull her shorts down and I lift her shirt off so now she's only in her underwear and bra. I also take my pants and shirt off so I'm also in my bra and boxers. My dick Is poking out of my boxers so there's no use on having them on so I take them off with my bra and I help Jenna take hers off too. Now we're just kissing while I roam my hands all over her. I kiss her down the neck and collarbone. Fuck I feel her wetness. It's getting me even harder. God this girl is gonna be the death of me. I look down and she's a mess. A mess made by me. What an honor. She's so beautiful. I aline my dick against her dripping pussy and I slowly go in which earns a loud moan from her. God she's so wet i don't even need lube or anything. She's holding on my neck for dear life as a slowly pump into her pussy "oh yn right there~" she moans and it gets me even more excited so i keep pumping harder and harder each thrust. I play with her right nipple while my other hand is holding  me so I can thrust into her and she holds on my neck with one hand while her other hand is tangled in my hair as she's a moaning mess. "YN OH GOD...FUCK IM GONNA-" before she finishes I feel her warm cum on my dick and I go faster making myself also cum but this time. I pull out. Don't want any other kids anytime soon. I lay next to her breathless as she lays her head on my chest and I rub her back. There's silence but it's not awkward instead it's a comfortable silence. Soon we both take a shower together and change into some new clothes. Jenna goes back to cooking and I just sit on the counter and I watch her while we talk about some stuff until Andrea wakes up.

___________________________
this is short I know but I haven't been able to write anything since school and all and now it's orthodox Easter on the 5th sooooo don't think I'll write then but anywayyy I have a question so I love the kalogeras sisters so do you guys want like a one shot book about them???? Let me know yeah? Anyway have a good day or night or whatever