You're just like me🍓

Hey so this will be way different than my other short stories since I haven't seen any JJK AU like this. So I was just going to put it here since it would be easier than making a whole other short story book. I also wanted to say that I wish you as a reader would leave at least one comment to know how you guys like it. I don't know if you guys like it or not it would be nice to know. Only Nobara lived after Shibuya in this AU. Okay, I hope you enjoy it. 

Everyone is running quickly to the site. It's been a while since they called everyone from HQ to show up on one mission. The last time it was in Shibuya now it's in Tokyo. All the roads are closed off to normal people except for jujutsu sorcerers. The sun set made the whole city have a warm hew to it. That afternoon about 5pm in one of the new mall construction sites there was a flashing blue light so bright it blinded anyone who was near it. Ever since then people have been claiming that they have seen a weird glowing blue floating disk  on the 3 floor of the mall. Some claim that you can only see it on one side. Others say that if you go through it you will never return. By the likes of this it seems like it's a special grade. 

As Kiyotaka speeds down the empty road explaining what's happening to everyone in the car. Gojo in the front while Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara are sitting in the back seat. Nobara had her head on Megumi right shoulders. Showing him the newest clothes she wants him to buy her. While Yuji had his head on his left shoulder. Looking down at his phone, trying to help her find some new clothes for her. 

"Are you guys even listening to me?!" Kiyotaka said worried if any of them die. He grew a liking to them except Gojo. Gojo a bully. 

"Yeah yeah, We just destroy it and get out of there. It's so easy. I don't understand why everyone has to check it out. Let me bet they are just going to try to find a way to control it." Gojo whines as he looks out the window. Mad that he had to stop his listen for this. 

"Well yes but stay safe I don't want any of you guys dying you got that." Kiyotaka said trying to sound as sternly as he could possible. Gojo gave him an irritated look until he heard his students in the back giggle. 

"You don't have to worry about us. I will do my best this time." Nobara said as he curled her hand into a ball. Ready to fight whoever is in her way. Yuji giggled and pulled her cheek. Slightly climbing over Megumi to do so.

"You better not die on me. We need you." Yuji said with a big worried smile until Megumi pushed him off of him. Giving them both the biggest frown they have ever seen him do. 

"If you don't get off me I will make you walk there." Megumi treated before everyone started laughing. 

When they finally got to the contructuion sit it was already dark. The beautiful orange sky turned into a deep slumbering blue. they already saw the bright blue light from the car. Maki, Shoko, and even Mei Mei were all standing outside the building. Looking around if there was anybody still inside the building. Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara quickly went to Maki to run into the building to the stairs while everyone else stayed behind talking about their planes after words. When they finally got to the third floor they now know why people got scared when they saw it. It looked like it was sucking something almost spiraling to the center. 

"So we are supposed to destroy this?" Yuji said while shading his eyes a bit from the bright light. 

"How? It doesn't even have a body for us to hit?" Maki said as she took out her sward. Gojo stepped closer before he used a small hollow purple on it yet nothing happened. It just reflected it to the right. Luckily the walls aren't built in yet so it didn't hit anything except the building next to it. Everyone groaned for no one knows what to do.

"So what now Gojo? Are we going to sit here until the high ups give us our next order?" Mei Mei said as she thought of how much money she can make by just sitting here and looking at some blue disk.