Come save me Firefighter 🍋

I hope you guys would be fine if I put three of my oc's in it. Don't worry they won't be a main factor of the story. The first oc is Ruby. She is an African American exchange student. She has dark red french curls. The second oc is Hinode. She has spicky dyed blond hair. Last Oc is Mamoru. He has a black slightly buzzed look. Kinda like Zoro hair but black.  Both Hinode and Mamour is japanese. This story will contain smut but you already know that from the lemon in the title. There will be some spoilers from the manga but it won't be that bad. Hope you enjoy it.

All the students were cooking in the kitchen making a big dinner to celebrate the 4th of July. To be honest it was really just an excuse for them to try Ruby cooking. She always brags about Texas BBQ and how her family could make the best one in their town. Gojo walked past the kitchen to a wonderful smell. He peaked his head in to see Rudy seasoning some ribs while Hinode and Mamour standing over her shoulder. Taking note of what happened. Gojo sniffed something super sweet also coming from the kitchen. He looked around for a bit to see where the sweet sweet smell was coming from until he saw it. The most beautiful thing he had ever seen. There was a corner filled with sweets. There was pecan cake, chocolate cake, strawberry shortcake, and something new he had never seen. They were these bread-like squares that had powder surge on top with honey drizzled all over it. When there is a surgery treat that Gojo never had seen before he has to try it out. Gojo slightly sneaked into the kitchen to get one. Slowly and quietly. Trying to not make a single sound. When Gojo was an inch away Hinode turned around with a nasty look.

"You have to wait until everything is ready." She said as she showed him away. Gojo frowns before picking three up and running off with them. Stuffing one in his mouth as he runs down the hallway where the science classroom is located. 

"HEY GET BACK HERE." Hinode said as he chased him down the hallways but stopped quickly with a worried expression. She walks to him slightly scared since she never saw him like this. 

"Hey, It's not that big of a deal. You can have them if you really- WHAT THE." She said as she looked into the science room to see a corner of the room on fire. It was spreading quickly to them. Gojo snapped out of it and shoved her the treats in her hand. 

"Where's the nearest fire extinguisher." He said as he was looking around in the science room to find it. He looked under the desk where he normally puts it but it was gone more sweat started to form on his face as he looked up at her confused. He mostly had a worried face. This was his home. All his life is in these walls. He went here as a student, then graduated, then came back here as a teacher. This school is home to him since he is the main teacher and protector of the students he is the one who has to sleep at the school. His whole life revolves around this school. Waking up early to make breakfast for these students. Buying stuff for the students when he is in his free time. Making sure they sleep even though it's not his job to do so. To see a fire in his home is like seeing everything he knows starting to burn

"I'm sorry, we wanted to see how fast we can go on a skateboard. So we took it. I'm so so sorry." She said as she started to cry. Gojo went up to her and sighed.

"It doesn't matter try to get everyone out and get your stuff before it spreads." Gojo said as he runs to his room to get his phone. The hallways felt longer than usual. It was getting hard to breathe from the smock rising up to the ceiling. When he finally got to his room he swung the door wide open. Not caring if it broke or not. He grabbed his phone that was laying down on his side table to call 9-1-1 but he already felt sirens from outside. He still called just for in case. 

"Hey there is a fire at my school. Please come. The school is very old and is made out of wood." Gojo said

"Ok what's your location? " The women on the other side said with a calm soothing voice. Even though the women sounded like that it didn't make Gojo calm down.