Only fans 🍋

OK so I was originally not going to make a short story until Crystal eyes was finished, but since this book gets so much attention I want to give you guys a gift. I might update this again but it will be no time soon. LAST but not least is that I never used only fans so I don't know if some of the future that I am writing about is true or not. So for all you gooners out there getting mad that I got it wrong just chill. I hope you like this story

Being a Jujutsu sorcerer is the best thing that ever happened to Yuji. They gave him a home, some food to eat, and a loving family that he never had. To other people being a Jujustu sorcerer seems like the worst job ever since every mission there is a high chance of you dying but for Yuji it's perfect. He finally gets to make a difference in the world even though no one knows it. He can finally do what he is called for, helping others. Even though everything is sunshine and rainbows for Yuji he still has to worry about money. The thing is the school does not actually provide food. They provide a kitchen and utensils to make a dish but not the food itself . They also don't provide for wifi, streaming platforms, ac, soap, cleaning supplies, and much more. That's up for the students to find a way to make that money. The school does pay them but it's so little they all have to combine their money together just for the wifi, streaming platforms, and ac which makes it hard for them to buy stuff that they want. Normally Gojo buys the food but it's still hard to go on like this. It doesn't matter. They will find a way like always.

Something strangly changed. Life recently has been great for them. Money isn't a problem for them any more. They don't know why but Yuji must have gotten a promotion. Maybe because he is much stronger now that he is a senior. Whatever it is everyone is grateful for the ac. The Mays in Japan is super hot and mucky. So for them not having to pick up extra missions to pay for ac is truly a blessing.

Gojo snickered as he carried a birthday cake that says happy birthday on it. He sneaked down the wooden hallways trying to not make any noise. He wanted to do this with Nobara and Megumi but they said they want to go out and buy Yuji a gift instead. Today is Yuji 18 birthday and he wanted to make it extra special for his favorite student. Even though he knew Megumi since he was younger doesn't make him his favorite. He doesn't talk to him nor wants to do anything which makes it hard to have any connection to him. Yuji just gets him a lot and always knows how to put a smile on his face. Something about Yuji is just so.. When Gojo finally got to the door he opened it quickly with his eyes closed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY. BIRTHDAY BOY." Gojo yelled out with a smile. Instead of hearing Yuji normal squealing when he gets excited he yelled out loud. Gojo opened his eyes confused to see Yuji half naked with his legs spread apart. He was sitting on the gaming chair that he got him with his ass facing the PC that he also got him. Gojo looked down to see a blue dildo slightly in him. Yuji quickly shut his leg to cover himself up and he covers his dick.

"WAIT. I can explain. I know this is against the rules. Please don't tell the higher ups." Yuji whined out loud. This is the worst possible thing that could ever happen to him. Out of all the people that could have caught him Gojo is that last person he wants. He always had a crush on him but since he was too young he never acted on it. He got up and was about to grab some pants before hearing his favorite teacher laughing. Yuji face turned red and his eyes were wide from shock.

Gojo put the cake in one hand and locked the door with his right. He put the cake down on the side table next to his couch before going up to him. He went up to Yuji and pinned him up against the desk. Gojo got right next to Yuji burning face. Their lips were just inches apart.

"So explain to me why is my favorite student doing only fans." Gojo said as he took off his eye mask. Making sure Yuji looks at him directly in the eyes. Yuji looked down and started mumbling while playing with his fingers.