A strange curse🍓

Yuji opened the door of the abandoned nursery room in the abandoned house. This was Yuji first solo mission. He was supposed to be by himself but without him knowing Gojo was following him from afar. Making sure his new favorite student doesn't get hurt. He only had 3 missions and each one was life or death. Let alone the only reason he is still alive was because of Megumi animals so this was just for encase. Of course Yuji doesn't know this since he wants him to give it his all. Ijichi was of course there with Yuji to give background information like the history, the danger levels and that kind of stuff. He is very useful especially to decide if they want to put their life on the line to save people or not.

"Yuji listen up. Based on the history of this house the curse spirit is most likely either going to be semi-1 grade or 1 grade itself. It says in the documents that there was a young couple that just bought a new house since there was a baby on the way. When the husband found out it was a girl he freaked out and started to destroy the nursery room. In rage he hit his wife in the stomach. In the pits of fear she crawled where the illegal gun was being stored and shot him. They both died that day." Ijichi said as he read off the descriptions from the brightly lit computer. He looked up to see instead of Yuji happy to smile at a sad worried look. 

"How disgusting of him. Boy or girl it doesn't matter. That baby deserved to be loved. What a tragic story" Yuji mumbled as he looked down at the concrete ground. Pondering how someone could be so cruel to the person they say said they love. Why do people just give up everything that they work for just because the baby turns out to be a girl or a boy. It truly makes him sick to his stomach. What a cruel world they live in. Ijichi looked at the distress boy and sighed in pity.  It's common to see Yuji sad after hearing the background information but that doesn't mean he would ever get used to seeing him like this.  His face deserves a smile not a frown. 

"Well nothing that we can do but to save the people we can. Are you sure you want to do this alone?" Igichi said as he made his curse veil. Yuji looked back and nodded to tell that he is fine. He opened the gate to see the grass was out of control. It was even covering the concrete that made a path to the front door. the vines over took the walls off the house. He looked over to see the pond full of dead fish and trash. Besides the yard looking a mess It looked like an average 1 story house in Tokyo.

He went to the front door and slowly opened it to be greeted with the smell of death. The police did a horrible job since the first thing Yuji saw when he opened the door was the poor dead woman laying in a puddle of her own blood. They didn't even give her the pleasure of closing her eyes. Yuji wishes they did since it looked like she was staring right at him from down the hall. It truly did frighten him. He slowly walked in the house and down the hallway. Looking at all the pictures on the wall. 

In the middle of the photographed pictures on the wall it looked like it was her and her husbands wedding day. She was wearing a Shiromuku while he was wearing a Haori. They truly looked beautiful. Yuji sighed and bends down. Her body had dried up blood everywhere. There were chunks of her skin missing. Must be from all the rats that were running throughout the building.He slowly and gently picked her rotting head up to close her eyes.

 He quickly got up when he heard a baby cry coming from his left. He looked over to see a broken door and what looks to be the remains of a nursery but it looks like a junk yard now. There were blue wooden pieces all over the room. It looks like the remains of a crib. Baby diapers were all over the room and even the window was shattering. He got up and walked over to the remains. Stepping over the man's dead body that was laying at the entrance of the room. Yuji looked around with tears in him eyes from so many emotions. He is sad that this even happened, mad that it took them a whole year to finally look into this case, and disgusted that the police didn't even care enough to take the bodies away.