last moments of freedom

Tomorrow's picnic :
Yn was getting ready to meet Jungkook , she wore a floral knee length dress . She looked too beautiful to be real she also lightly curled her hair letting it stay in it's natural form aswell . She applied light make too to make her look a bit decent .Grabbing her jacket she went downstairs to her father's room

She knocked and went inside , only to see her father laying on the bed reading a book.
" Dad can i ask you something " she said wanting to get her father's attention so she could ask him if she could go .

"Yes my child , what do you want to say ?" He said soflty smiling at his daughters sight .
" You are looking like an angel Yn" he added , his eyes teared up a bit " you look exactly like your late mother , she was just like you " he extended his hand gesturing her to sit next to him
" Thank you Dad , i wanted to go out with my friend i might get late so don't get worried okay " Yn said

" If you don't mind can i ask who that friend might be ?" He said teasingly yn knew where he was going with this

"Don't be shy my child , I'm YOUR dad i deserve to know the reason of my childs smile , her happiness and the recent glow on her despite doing so much hardwork ?. Who is that Man?" He said Smiling

" Dad he is really nice i met him over a month ago , he treats me like a princess too even though we aren't dating right now.His name is Jungkook " yn said blushing as her father chuckled at her behavior .

" that really great to hear , i was hoping you would find someone soon . I don't knos how long I'll be alive so i just want you to find someone who can protect you and treat you right " he said patting his daughters hair gently.

" Go now don't keep him waiting and Don't worry about your stepmom I'll handle her if she says something " he kissed her forehead and asked her to go quickly .

She giggled and went outside the house she saw his car at a distance . She smiled widely.
Jungkook was on the phone he didn't see her coming , his facial expressions showed annoyance and anger .
" I'm stuck in this sh!t because of you man, you'll have to pay me back somehow " he said and yn heard as the windows were brought down a bit he would've continued speaking if he didn't see yn standing beside the passenger door waiting for him to unlock .

He quickly unlocked the door and displayed a fake smile , which yn took as a real one and smiled back .

" Honey you look so good today " jungkook said as he studied her clothes and her features and he said that genuinely she really looked beautiful.
" Thank you , you look quite handsome yourself "
Jungkook smiled at her and grabbed her hand
He looked lovingly at her , admiring her from head to toe , why was his heart beating so fast it wasn't normal for him to experience this .
his eyes were lost in her eyes . He started leaning closer and she did too but a stupid phone call ruined their moment .

Both of them moved back , flustered .
Yn's cheeks were flushed she turned towards the window to calm her heart down . It was panging and it felt like it will jump out .

Jungkook answered the phone call as he was also for the first time feeling his cheeks warm and tinted
Otp and jungkook pov
" Yes hello?" Jungkook said sounding annoyed .
"Mr Jeon did you forget you have a meeting ,precisely a very important one Sir and you are needed urgently "

" Namjoon didn't i ask  you not to disturb me today ?" He tried to sound calm and not let anger take over as he was still infront of yn and had to act like a really nice person

" Yes ....yes you ..you did sir " he said stuttering aware of what i can do if someone does not follow my commands .

" So please handle it yourself dear Namjoon, or i can handle IT and handle YOU in the evening " i said still maintaining my cool not wanting to scare Yn , i could feel the fear radiating from Namjoon i wanted to scream at this sh!t .
" I'll cut the call Mr Jeon and handle the meeting aswell don't worry " he said in one breathe

" uh huh as you should Namjoon " i said authoratively.
I could just feel yn staring at me .

I cleared my throat and started the car , to drive of to the location i selected , which i knew she would love .

Yn pov
He picked up the call , i saw his cheeks he looks so cute just like an innocent bunny .

I heard his authorative voice and it just sent shivers down  my spine, I've only heard him speaking soflty and in a babyish tone with me . It was kind of hot to hear him like that
I just stared at him without my knowledge , as soon as i was about to look away he looked right at me and gave me a toothy smile .
How can one smile make my heart beat so rapidly.  God he really has power over me .

He started the car and i was too shy to start a conversation.  He put on music thank god . He has a really nice music taste we are quite similar .

After a long drive we arrived at what seemed to be a private park , no one was there.
It was so beautiful flowers everywhere , a beautiful lake right infront of the sitting place where layed a picnic sheet with a basket that seemed to be storing food .
It was magical , fairy lights were drapped across tree branches , their luminous glow as the sun was setting .

I walked further and further , jungkook just followed me and let me explore.

Jungkook pov:
Yn just jumped out of the car , her excitement was visible in her eyes the way she looked around .
I heard a small squeal , i laughed silently watching her look at the flowers like they were diamonds .

I let her move around freely as much as she wanted after all

She was going to lose her freedom today

I hope you like this chapter aswell and i hope i depicted their emotions well . If you are confused with what Jungkook feels I'll tell you right now
Jungkook has this plan right and for that he is acting like he is deeply inlove with her where as in reality he dislikes her because of something that happened in the past , when he blushed and stuff he also didn't know why that happened and why his heart started beating so fast . He disliked the feeling as well and used all his power to push that unknown feeling down