Oh wait its KIMMMMM

Later that day he took her to eat something, something simple as she said . After Eating food he took her out for some ice cream then dropped her back home . They departed after sharing a lovely kiss .

When Yn entered her house she was bombarded with questions from her step mother .
" where have you been ?"
" Do you think you are independent enough to leave without informing me ?" She said in an atrocious tone of voice .
Yn had enough already
" Mother listen here , I told my Dad before leaving he had no problem and i hope you wouldn't have any problem with my father's words and choices " yn said , no fear showing on her face . Yn was fearless but she respected her step mom but now it was getting to a point where Yn couldn't control herself

Ha-ni came outside from the kitchen , eavesdropping as always
" You b!tch how dare you speak to my mother like that !" She growled
" Ha-ni is that the way to talk to your elder sister who is feeding you all ?" Yn's Dad raised his voice as he came towards yn and hugged her .

" And you , I already told you she informed me before leaving . What is the problem with you Yn is an adult she knows whats right and whats wrong . So keep your noses out of her matter , her father is still alive and well to make choices for her " The angry dad yelled at his wife , he knew her tricks , knew them deep and well .

" I....i..i was just worried for her thats all " she said and left with Ha-ni who was boiling in anger .
Yn's Dad led her to his room .

" Dad i didn't say anything wrong to be called a b!tch " yn asked her dad
He just stared at her
" yn i just wonder sometimes , what will happen to you if i die someday . You are so naive you don't even know how to deal with certain people . I beg you my child learn to fight for yourself , no one is going to fight for you if you don't take a step for yourself" he sighed and spoke with a lot of concern for his daughter .

" Dad don't worry , I know how to deal with bad people . I just never wanted to disrespect my stepmom but now I'll have to speak up for myself "

The dad nodded and smiled slightly
" So how did your meeting go with ...uh..Jungkook right ?"
" Yes Jungkook, Dad today was so much fun i experienced new things i have never felt before and guess what "
" what ?"
" He asked me to be his girlfriend, and i said yes " yn giggled

" Oh my god really , I'm so happy for you Yn  finally i can feel at ease now that you have found a partner for yourself.  I hope he treats you right and loves you forever"

At that moment Yn just stared at her dad , she was so grateful to god to have such and amazing father . With him Yn never felt the need for friends he was her bestfriend, her only friend who supported her through everything .

They both talked about some more things , advices on how to lead life , and what Yn was gonna do now that she has an art and design bachelor's degree.

1 Month of dating had passed , yn and jungkook would now meet everyday , go to a cafe or simply have a nice chat in the car.

Today was the day jungkook was going to take her home and never leave her .

" Dad I'm going to the company to do the interview and then I'll come back home okay " she said hurriedly and as soon as she said that she left immediately. Her dad assumed she was getting prettu late .

She took the bus and had arrived infront of a big fashion designing company .
Kim Couture.

She went inside and waited for her turn to speak to the lady in the lobby . Administrator .
Yn pov
" Next please" the lady said as i made my way towards the counter
" Hello what is your name and what is the purpose of your visit " she said fake smiling .

" My name is Choi Yn , and I'm here to give an interview as a Senior designer "

" Oh okay Ma'am you can go to the 77th floor Boss will personally take your interview and please hurry you are 2 minutes late . He doesn't like not punctual people " she said as she quickly returned me my resume and gesturing to move forward .

I quickly went towards the elevator, and i guess luck was on my side because as soon as i arrived the door of the elevator opened
I pressed on the floor button , 77 . This building is so tall and huge no wo der it has so many floors .

It was just me till the 49th floor but then a girl maybe just my age entered the elevator with a pleasant smile and i smiled back .

I didn't have the guts to strike a conversation but thank god she did
" So are you new here ?" She asked me
And i quickly replied " yes i have to give an interview i hope everything goes well "

" Don't worry , if they asked you to come for an interview you'll definitely be hired " she Said smiling

" oh my name is Kyung mi , i hope to get to know you better " she said extending her hand
" Choi Yn , you have a beautiful name Kyung mi " I replied back shaking her hands .
" not as beautiful as yours " she winked at me
I laughed
" you're cute you know , that smile could even melt stones " she said

" hey stop flustering me so much , but girl your eyes are so big and that eye colour suits you so much "

" thanks love " she said smiling.
Ting ting
" looks like I've reached my floor , see you around Yn and don't be nervous . " she gave me a thumbs up amd went away .

I got of the elevator and asked a Man to tell me where the Ceo's office is . He was kind enough to guide me to his office .
I knocked at the door and waited for permission to enter .

" Come in " said a deep voice
I swiftly opened the door and walked near the table . Standing still, i couldn't see the Man's face his chair was tilted to the other side .
He spun his chair around

OH MY GOD ITS TAEHYUNG !!!!!!!