The slap

" Tae????" Yn said she was so confused , how was he  here after so many years?
" YN , oh my god i can't believe it , i tried to find you everywhere . Thank god you are here now " he said as he got up from his seat and went near Yn he looked at her for a few seconds then pulled her into a warm hug
He moved away and made yn sit on the couch .

Backstory
Taehyung was Yns bestfriend, they were childhood friends but taehyung went away abroad to his uncle to study and learn about his family business . During that time both of them were really busy and had no contact with eachother but now after 10 whole years he came back .

" I just wished you would have told me before going away .You know you were my only friend Taehyung i was heartbroken when you left me without any notice " yn said as she remembered the pain and isolation she felt from the world .

" I am really sorry Yn , i wouldn't have left you so abruptly but i had to my Appa kept pressuring me and i had to leave suddenly due to his worsening health ." He said apologetically

" it's alright don't apologize , anyways how is your mom . I missed Mrs Kim a lot especially the kimchi pancakes she used to make " yn said trying to lighten up the mood , she had no idea that she hit a nerve in Taehyung

" Eomma and Appa both are dead . They died 4 years ago , i wasn't here so i didn't know who murdered them but now i wont rest until i get to know who that killer was, all i know is he is merciless , the way he tortured and killed my parents was horrid and i don't even want to imagine the way their bodies were found " he said , tears slipped out of his eyes it pierced yns heart, the boy who always used to smile , who acted like a complete alien who was so goofy was now crying .

Yn couldn't help but cry as well , she hugged him tightly to console him . To provide even a little bit of comfort to her bestfriend, she hated the fact that she wasn't beside him when he might have needed a shoulder to lean onto and cry his heart out .

He cried and cried , it seemed like he buried the deaths of his parents deep inside his heart and never cried , but now it all came together as one . Tears fell like water droplets , dropped from the sky

" it's alright tae , cry as much as you want . Release the pain that makes you miserable once and for all . " yn said as she patted his back softly, holding him dearly .

After a long session of sobbing and crying taehyung backed away and wiped his tears
" let me grab a tissue , all the snot is dripping down your nose " yn laughed a little as she moved forward to grab tissues for him .
Taehyung thanked her , as soon as he was about to say something
His phone rang , he recieved it speedily
" hmm okay alright I'll be there at once " His voice has gotten so deep it gave me goosebumps.

" Yn I have to go for an urgent meeting , i hope you understand.  Lets meet tomorrow " he said smiling at her hoping his bestfriend would understand his situation.

" okay but where are we going to meet ?" She said as she got up from the couch

" Here in the office , you are hired " Taehyung showed his boxy smile .
" Taehyung you didn't even take my interview how would you know if I'm applicable for the job or not "

" I trust my instincts miss Yn " he said jokingly.

" alright  Mr Kim I'll be out then if thats the case "

" same but do you need a ride ?" He asked as he opened the door for Yn
" no i will go on the bus " yn said as she walked out.

" no way miss Choi I'll drop you from now on , My bestie isn't taking any buses from now " he said giggling, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out from the company building. 
Yn didn't say no .
Throughout the car ride , they talked about their childhood, what happened to them when they lacked presence of eachother .

" so Yn do you have a boyfriend now?"
Please say no please say no ( taehyung thought )

" Well actually i do have a boyfriend now , he's really a great guy " she said shyly smiling .

" oh...uh great " he said not letting the dismay he felt after hearing that show in his voice

" Have you found a girlfriend yet Tae?" Yn questioned him now
"How can i tell you , I've been trying to find you , dumb girl I'm inlove with you since the day we met . When we were kids "(taehyungs thought)
" Well no not currently, im not dating anyone " he said sadly .

" Don't worry taetae you'll find someone soon i promise " she said hopeful for her friends future.

" yeah i do too " he said as he continued to keep his attention towards the road .

They listened to songs , singing together just like they used to.

He dropped her at her house , taehyung asked for yn's number . They Both exchanged it .

Jungkook pov
I saw Yn in a car with Taehyung , i hate that guy so much . What is she doing with him?
The bigger question is how did she know him ?
He started following them. He was driving towards her house .
An unknown spark of anger ignited within him when he saw taehyung so close to yn . Opening her seatbelt .
That was it , he felt as if someone was trying to steal his favourite Toy.

He waited until yn got out of the car , and went inside .
He called her

On the phone ;
Yn : Hello kookie , i was missing you so much
Jungkook : oh really (he said sarcastically)
Yn: yes kook i was but whats with that sarcastic tone ?
Jungkook : come out right now Yn
Yn: why? Are you outside right now ?

Jungkook : Just fucking come outside right now (he yelled at her )

Yn was taken a back by him raising his voice at her . She gritted her teeth and she knew exactly how to deal with this man

She came outside boy was she angry ,how dare he raise his voice at me .

She came closer and opened his car's door.
She sat inside fuming in anger
" LISTEN JUNGKOOK , IF YOU HAVE A VOICE I DO TOO , BUT I DIDN'T RAISE MY VOICE AT YOU DID I ? " She screamed at him .

He was shocked for the first time , someone had the guts to scream right at his face . He would've beaten the shit out of that person .

" DON'T RAISE YOUR FVCKING VOICE AT ME " Jungkook yelled back at her , his eyes burned in anger.  This was it ,she was inviting her own death at her door .

She slapped him , SHE SLAPPED THE JEON JUNGKOOK
" Don't contact me now jungkook , i can't stay with a man who can't respect his woman " she said as tears slipped out of her eyes , she dreaded this moment . Why did it have to be like this . Was i in the wrong to scream and yell at him ?

On the other hand Jungkook was outraged , he knew now that he had to be the beast that he was infront of this undeserving woman , he had treated her so well and she repayed him with a slap . How dare she , this bitch doesn't even know who she's messing with . I'll show her

She tried opening the car door but it wouldn't open
" Open the door right now " yn said grunting
" shut the fuck up ! , there is no going back . You decided to choose this path so this path it is " he said maniacally
He scared her now .

" Jungkook I'm sorry , let me go open the freaking door " she screamed yet again .

He didn't answer , he just started his car .
" JUNGKOOK I DONT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU " SHE CRIED

" I DIDN'T ASK YOU DID I ? NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO FOLLOW WHAT I SAY OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES " He yelled at her face . Anger visible on his face .

He looked like a monster now , he changed almost instantly.
What was my fault ?, i did not do anything wrong .
God help me 😪🤧