Disguised Worries

*Chapter: Disguised Worries**

Mr. Choi sat at Yn's desk, his fingers trembling as they flipped through the pages of her number diary. His eyes scanned the neatly written numbers and names until they stopped at a familiar one: Jungkook. With a sigh, he picked up the phone and dialed the number, pressing the receiver to his ear. After four or five rings, Jungkook answered.

**Jungkook:**
"Hello?"

**Mr. Choi:**
"Hello, is this Jungkook? This is Mr. Choi, Yn's father. You're the one that's dating my daughter, right?" He wanted to remain composed, yet his voice betrayed him at the thought of losing his daughter .

There was a slight pause on the other end of the line. Jungkook was caught off guard, not expecting Mr. Choi to know about him.

**Jungkook:**
(sounding cautious)
"Uh, yes...yes sir, I am your daughter's boyfriend. Is everything alright ? "
That annoying little smirk made its way on his face as he sat down in his chair . A glass of alcohol at hand .

Mr. Choi's breath grew heavier, his anxiety mounting with each passing second.

**Mr. Choi:** "She... she didn't come home tonight. I'm worried. Have you heard anything from her?"

**Jungkook:** he said voice filled with faux alarm.
"Oh my god, sir. I had no idea. When was the last time you saw her? Is there anything I can do to help? Please, sir, tell me what's going on."

Mr. Choi's voice wavered as he tried to collect his thoughts.

**Mr. Choi:** "It was this morning. She went for an interview and never came back. I don't know what to do."

**Jungkook:** (sounding desperate) "Sir, I can't believe this. Yn means so much to me. Please, let me help find her. Have you contacted the police? Maybe we can retrace her steps."

Mr. Choi's hand gripped the phone tighter, his knuckles turning white.

**Mr. Choi:** "I... yes..yes i have , If you hear from her do let me know , im worried sick ..."

**Jungkook:** (cutting in) "Mr. Choi, I promise I'll do everything I can. I'm really worried about her. We need to act fast. Please keep me updated on anything you hear. I'll go out to search for her , don't worry. "

**Mr. Choi:** (voice breaking) "Thank you, Jungkook. I'll keep you informed."