Realization

Yn kept asking him to take her back to her house , but he remained silent . He was bubbling in anger , what did she do to make him go ballistic like this

" Yn i swear to god if you don't shut that big mouth of yours, I'll stuff something in it that you won't enjoy" he said aggressively driving.
Yn was terrified she had never seen anyone act like this or talk like this .
She was shivering because of fear .

"No Yn take a hold of yourself , be brave...he..he isn't going to do something bad to you ....he's just angry ...stay calm " she told her self trying to control the accelerated heart beats she felt in her chest , as much as she wanted to believe her consoling words she knew she would be proved wrong .

Yn pov :
I muffled my cries , i didn't want another outburst of anger from him . I didn't even want to think this was the man i was slowly starting to fall in love with. My gaze landed outside the window , trees and trees everywhere . Where is he taking me ?
I wasn't worried about myself , the only thing that worried me were Dad and Hyrin , how would they react to me not coming home on the time i promised them . I just wish this all be a nightmare which i wake up from .

The car stopped infront of a enormous mansion, the gates were so huge just like the tall white walls . Everything looked royal and expensive, but this place had an unwelcoming vibe. He parked the cat near the fountain it was so beautiful but at that moment beauty and appreciating it wasn't Yns main concern.

Jungkook got out of the car and came towards the passenger seat door , he opened it despite my reluctance he pulled me out harshly . His finger were wrapped tightly around my wrists . Does this man not know how much his grasp could hurt .
" Jungkook leave my hand , you're hurting me " i said as i tried to pull my hand away from him .
I kept grunting and made constant attempts to free my arm from his .
He opened the main door , it was tall with black desings .
Right as we entered he threw me harshly on the marble floor .
A scream of pain left my mouth as i squeezed my eyes shut .

" Get up now , get up and slap me " he yelled as he kicked me on my leg .
He's such a monster

" st..stop it ..please " i said as that single kick made me feel so weak .

" You chose this didn't you , i just called you to bring your stupid ass outside , but you had to keep asking me dumb questions . Fine i lost my temper i tried to cool down but your stupid ass screamed at me , and even slapped me . " he said as he grabbed me by my hair making me look directly in those evil eyes of his that once showed me immense amount of innocence and love . I hate him now

" Jungkook stop this madness " i winced in pain trying to make him let go of my hair .
" bitch you haven't even seen my madness, you woke up the beast that i tried to burry down within me . That beast isn't going to be sleeping anytime now "
He let go of my hair , and stood up . Fixing his clothes .

" Get up Yn or I'll make you regret not obeying me " his voice, emotionless like he didn't just hit me

I got up quickly i didn't want to see his evil side any further .
Tears cascaded her face. She was genuinely hurt . Not because of the beating he just did , those bruises will heal with time . But the way he bruised her heart , shattering it completely would stay with her for her entire life , etched deeply on her heart . She wished she had never met him

" Stop your pathetic sobbing , you are such a fool to ever fall for someone like me , like Look at me and then ...look at you " he said sarcastically, the last line full with disdain

Yn widens her eyes
" All that we ...we..had was a lie ?" She said
Jungkook just simply smiled and nodded his head
" You were acting all along ......WHY ...WHY JUNGKOOK" she came closer to him and grabbed his collar , making him look at her fierce eyes that burned with betrayal

" why... why did you do that to me , what did i ever do to you " she whispered , she couldn't believe she fell for all his drama. As tears fall out of her eyes individually , making them look like pearls , her plump lips quivered .

" Because , your dear father did something really wrong .....and you my dear yn did something wrong too " he whispered back with an amused smile plastered on his face

Yn couldn't help but frown , thinking of what she could have done to be recieving this type of punishment, that too in the name of love .

He pushed her off and walked towards the huge staircase .

Enough is enough
"JUST FVCKING TELL ME WHAT MY FAULT WAS TO BE DRAGGED INTO THIS HEARTLESS FACADE " Yn yelled , she had enough . As soon as she felt that happiness is surrounding her and taking her away from all the sadness and helplessness she was bombarded with much more pain , heartache .

Jungkook laughed , how could he laugh in such a situation.
He turned around

" Remember Mingyu ?" He smirked

Yn widened her eyes , what the hell . How does he know of that bastard

" JEON MINGYU WHO LOVED YOU ?" He yelled