CHAPTER - 20

(Guys now I'm done. It takes us a lot of time to write but since you all donot care about it. I'll post it and will complete thus story ASAP. Now I won't set a target to complete this much votes. It's totally okay if you all are not liking my story. That's totally alright. Anyways moving on with chapter.
Happy Reading 🙂)

------------------------------------------------------

"Bride's parents come for Kanyadaan," the priest said. Trishti looked at her parents who came forward with tears in their eyes. They performed the ritual. And now it was time for phera. Panditji said," bride and groom now should stand up for phera. First the groom will be ahead of the bride and then the bride will be ahead of the groom. Siya came forward first and tied their dupattas with each other's dupatta. Then they started taking rounds around the holy fire. Like this they took 7 rounds around the havan.

The first round of pheras is all about promising each other nourishment, prosperity, and happiness.

In the second phera, the couple prays to God for physical and mental strength to lead a blissful life.

In the third phera, the couple prays to God for wealth and the bride promises that she would be loyal in this matrimonial union.

In the fourth phera, the couple vows to shower each other with immense happiness and respect.

The fifth phera is taken to beget obedient & noble children, and to pray for the couple together prays for the welfare of all living entities in the universe. They also make individual promises to each other to lead a loveful life.

In the sixth phera, the groom asks, "You have filled my heart with immense happiness by taking these six steps with me. Will you fill my heart with happiness by walking with me like this forever?" To this, the bride replies, "I will stand by you forever and always keep you happy."

In the seventh and the last step together, the couple seals the bond and promise to be faithful companions.

Around all this, there were bride's side girls stealing the groom's shoes when the groom's side boys were not paying attention.

After phera, Trishti and Abhimanyu sat on their respective places. Panditji said,"now the groom will fill the bride's hairline with vermillion."
Meera handed him the Sindur Daani with a coin. He took the sindur with a coin and brought it near her hairline and said,"should I fill? Sochlo, ek baar bhardi to kahi jaane nahi dunga." Trishti smiled and said,"jaana chahta bhi kon hai." He filled her hairline while some sindoor fell on her nose and her eyes closed with the escaping of a lone tear. She opened her eyes and Panditji said," groom will now put Mangalsutra around her neck." Abhimanyu took the mangalsutra and made her wear while maintaining eye contact.
Pandit ji said,"vivaah sampann hua." Everyone clapped while Abhishti looked at each other's eye and said in unison," Congratulations, wife/husband." Saying so they burst into laughter and joined their forehead. They both stood up and Panditji said,"take the blessings of elders." They took the blessings of all the elders. Abhimanyu was talking to Rudra about something when Panditji said to Trishti to touch Abhimanyu's feet. She touched his feet. Abhimanyu looked at her and touched her feet also. Trishti looked at him shocked and said,"ye.. why did you touch my feet?" He said,""Aap hamare pair chhu sakti hai, but main nhi. Ye toh galat hai. And anyways, you are my Laxmi, and unke pair choona toh achhi hi baat hai. Haina." Trishti looked at him and smiled.

Everyone settled to have dinner when Kalyani said to Abhimanyu and Trishti,"Trishti, Abhi, first morsel you'll feed to each other and that should be sweet. Okay." They both nodded and feed each other the first bite of desert.

After donner it was now time for Vidaai. Trishti was in tears so was all the Sharmas. Trishti went towards Vikram and hugged him. She said to him," I'm going so it doesn't means that you'll not take care of yourself. Take your meds on time. Okay." He nodded and kissed his forehead. He then went to Suman and higged her. She said,"youu too, dadi. Take care of yourself." She nodded and kissed her cheeks. Trishti went towards her maa and hugged her tightly while crying. Reena said,"mera bachha." She cried more.

Seeing her crying this way, Abhimanyu's heart clenched. He fisted his hand and looked away.

Trishti went towards Vijay who was not looking at her. Trishti called him,"papa" and he cried. He controlled himself and said,"bye princess." She hugged him and cried. Finally he also hugged her and the father-daughter duo cried. They were not willing to leave each other. Reena came and seperated them. Everyone present there was in tears seeing the father-daughter duo. Trishti then went towards Shreya who was crying silently. She hugged her. Shreya said,"mujhe bhoolegi toh nhi na?" Trishti shook her head and said,"aapko kaise bhool sakte hu." After that Trishti went to her best friends and they shared a hug. She broke the hug and looked at pihu who was sobbing, standing near Shreya. She kneeled in front of her and wiled her tears. They hugged each other. She said,"bas mera bachha. Now don't cry." Pihu said,"bui, you'll not forget me, right?" Trishti looked at her and said,"never. I can never forget my Pihu." She wiped her tears. And then she went to her brothers who were standing there quietly. They hugged her and cried. Their Princess, their Trishu was going away from them. After the hug they took her towards Abhimanyu and said while putting her hand in his," we've treated her a small baby and a princes. Take care of her please." Abhimanyu took her hand and said,"you treated her like a princess but I'll treat her like a Queen." They smiled and nodded. Abhimanyu and Trishti went in the car and drove to home.

Trishti was sobbing but not hardly as before. Abhimanyu hugged her and said,"bas meri jaan. Ab nahi. At that time I didn't stop you because it was your right but from now you're not allowed to cry." He wiped her tears and gave her the water. She drank it and now she was calm.

After 40-45 mins. they reached Rathore Mansion. Abhimanyu came out of the car and went towards Trishti's side to open her side's door.

------------------------------------------------------

How was it?
It was a kind of emotional during Trishti's Vidaai, right?

Anyways, please do vote

And follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts

And on wattpad too 😁