CHAPTER - 35

Target - 40 votes

I went in the garden and saw her sitting there on the sitting area

I went in the garden and saw her sitting there on the sitting area. I go and sat beside her. Sensing my presence she looked up at me. And soon looked away. I felt a pinch in my heart. We both were sitting in an awkward silence and I decided to break it. I asked her,"how are you ishti?"

She looked at me nodded and said,"I'm fine."

I then said,"ishti I'm sorry I know I have hurted you a lot. And I also know that after what I have done with you I don't deserve your forgiven atleast not so soon. But please Ishti just give me a chance atleast to try. Please Ishti." She was looking at me with tears in her eyes.

She looked away and said,"I'm not angry with you. It's just I'm hurt. Hurt after what you asked me to die. Hurt when you didn't listen to my side story. Abhi I just wanted you to listen to me once. And didn't I was trying to tell you that from the few days before that happened? But it was you right who didn't listened to me. I am not angry with you nor with anyone else. It's just I need some time."

I looked at her and said,"I am sorry jaan. But don't worry I'll mend it to you. And take as much as time you want. I'll wait for you and will never stop trying."

She looked at me and then said,"by the way why are you here? You should be at the pooja."

I said,"I just came to see you." She just hummed and again silence fell between us.

"Ishti." She looked at me when I called her. I said,"will you come home with us?"

She stiffened hearing me and I quickly said,"It's okay if you don't want to. Take your time. But you know the house feels so empty without you. And I'll make sure to fill the emptiness by bringing you soon." She just looked at me and then I said,"shall we go inside or you wanna sit here for some more time?" She said,"umm. I'll come." I nodded and helped her to stood up.

To which she said,"I'm fine. I can walk." Sensing she doesn't want my help I backed off. She was walking ahead and I was behind her in case if she falls I will catch her. And that's what happened she was walking when she tripped on something and was about to fall. But before she could touch the ground I caught her by holding her waist. Bhabhi who was coming towards us saw trishti falling and said,"Trishu. You are okay? Did you get hurt?" I make her stand properly and then she said," I'm fine bhabhi don't worry." "Where were you lost? You should walk properly na. What if you fall? Huh? You could have hurt yourself?" Bhabhi scolded her to which I looked at her and said,
"Don't worry bhabhi. Let her walk in whatsoever way she want. I am there to catch her whenever she falls. I'll not let her fall , never." Ishti looked at me and we were just lost in each other's eyes when bhabhi cleared her throat saying,"let's go. Everyone is waiting." We nodded and went inside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soon, the pooja was over. Everyone was sitting in the living room chatting. Trishti was sitting separately lost in her thoughts. Abhimanyu saw her lost and went to her. She didn't noticed his presence so he cleared his throat. She ignored him and went to the kitchen slowly to get herself water. Abhimanyu also went inside and she knew that he has come but ignored him and he again cleared his throat. She again ignored him went outside. Abhimanyu sighed seeing her giving him silent treatment.

Abhimanyu spent the whole time getting attention from her which she ignored. And she said to herself,"uhu uhu kare uhu Uhu. Useless bhawra." And walked while shaking her head.

It was time for lunch now and everyone were having lunch. Trishti was not able to eat as her hand was aching due to bruises. She was having hard time eating. Arjun was feeding pihu so he couldn't feed her. But aditya was about to go to her when Abhimanyu saw this and forwarded her morsel. She looked at him for few seconds as if thinking to whether eat or not. But then she saw everyone eating there food so she ate it. Abhimanyu fed her and himself simultaneously and like this they had their dinner. After lunch shreya brought her meds which she had.

Now Rathores were going back. Everyone met Trishti and told her to take care they didn't ask her to come with them as they knew nothing has been sorted between the young couple. So they left the topic for now and sat in the car. Abhimanyu came towards trishti and she looked at him. He said,"I'm going for now. But will come back and the next time when I'll go you will be with me. But for now. I'm sorry jaan. Please forgive me. And bye. Take care." He gave her a forehead kiss and went in the car. She was looking at the car going with glassy eyes. She controlled herself and went inside with amisha and naina.

Naina and amisha have also gone to their home and trishti was reading the book in her room when pihu entered the room calling her,"bui." She came to her bui and sat beside trishti. She can't sit on her lap as she was afraid of hurting her. She said,"bui, see I blought choclet fol you." Trishti's eyes sparkled seeing chocolate and she kissed pihu's cheeks and said,"thank you baby. Let's eat it." "Yes bui" she squealed excitedly. They both ate the chocolate sharing. Trishti moaned as soon as she ate the chocolate and said,"Umm. Thank you bachhe for this chocolate." As soon as they finished eating chocolate shreya came to call them for the dinner. They went downstairs with her and everyone had their dinnwr. After dinner the whole family chatted for while and call it night.

Here abhimanyu was eating dinner with his family when his phone rang. The call was from his PA. He answered the call and just said,"okay" before cutting the call. After dinner he went to their room and thought about today more precisely Trishti. He thought about her reaction after seeing his surprise for her. Thinking all this he slept.

Next day, the whole sharma family were having breakfast. Vijay asked Arjun and aditya,"arjun, adi when is the meeting with Khubanis?" Aditya said,"it's tomorrow papa." Arjun said,"yes. And our team has worked really very amazing. And everything is ready too." Vijay nodded and said,"yes. It's important for us to get this deal." They nodded and vikram cleared his throat and said sternly,"no business talks at home." They three apologize and everyone continues their breakfast.

Suddenly, there was noise after their house. They all frowned and went outside to what it is. And they all were shocked to see the scene infront of them. There was.....

------------------------------------------------------

I know it was quite boring but reading the next you all will woah 🤭

Anyways how are you all? According to you what could have happened?
Comment your thoughts.

Follow me on instagram
Id: ridhiwrts
And on wattpad too 😁

Follow me on instagramId: ridhiwrtsAnd on wattpad too 😁