CHAPTER - 36

Target : 45 votes

Hearing the commotion everyone came out

Hearing the commotion everyone came out. There were crowds. Suddenly, a man came and gave Trishti her favourite flower and a chocolate followed by 10 other men.

Suddenly, music started and few started dancing along with Abhimanyu. Everyone was shocked more precisely Trishti. That man was not caring if he was a business tycoon or not. He just wanted to mend her jaan who was angry and hurt by his words.

In between the dance, he also gave her flowers, chocolates and cute stuffed toys. At the end of the dance she just kept staring at him. He then took out a red rose and sat on his knees and said,"jaan, I know I have hurt you a lot. I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness but please jaan forgive me. Please jaan. If you want, you can slap me, beat me, hell kill me. But please don't leave me. I'll die please jaan." Now Trishti was crying. Abhimanyu saw this and stood up. He held her by her shoulders and asked,"jaan, what happened? Why are you crying? Is it paining anywhere? Ohh did you not like the surprise? Or do you don't want to forgive me? Then don't jaan I'll wait. But please don't cry, it's painful. Please jaan." She hugged him. Abhimanyu was taken aback for a moment but composing himself he too hugged her tightly. He rubbed her back and whispered sweet things to calm her. She looked up at him with her red eyes. He wiped her tears and kissed her forever and said,"I'm sorry jaan. Please forgive me." She said,"didn't you get your answer from my action?" He chuckled and hugged her tight. She then whispered,"I Love You." Abhimanyu got a shocked hearing her confession. He looked at her and said,"r-really?" She nodded and he smiled widely and said while twirling her,"I love you. I love you so much." She giggled but suddenly held her head and said,"keep me down. My head is spinning." He quickly stopped and made her stand while saying,"oh sorry sorry. Are you fine?" She nodded and smiled. They looked in each other's eyes and were lost in it. Everyone cleared their thoughts and they came out of the trance. They then moved towards elders and took their blessings. The heads of the family blessed them with life long happiness and togetherness. Vijay said to Abhimanyu,"take care of her. Not a single drop of tear should be there in her eyes." Abhimanyu said,"I can't promise of not letting come any tear..." He was cut by arjun aditya,"what do you mean?" Aditya said,"are you saying that you will make our sister cry?" Abhimanyu said,"aree no. Let me finish. I was saying I can't promise of not letting tears come in her eyes but I promise that the tears which will come in her eyes will be tears of happiness." They all sighed and vijay and reena blessed them. Everyone was happy that finally everyting sorted between the couple.

Suman said,"achha now let's have breakfast." Everyone nodded and went to have breakfast. The breakfast was silent yet comfortable.
After breakfast and giving trishti her meds abhimanyu said,"if you all give me permission I want to take my wife back to her second home." Everyone nodded except arjun and aditya. They both were still reluctant to let their sister go after what have happened. They said,"wait." Abhimanyu and trishti looked at each other and at them. Arjun said,"only if you promise that whatever happened will not happen again." Aditya said,"yes and our sister will never be hurt and a single drop if tear of sadness in her eyes and you will see the worst." Abhimanyu nodded and said,"I'll make sure of that." Pihu came forward and hugged Trishti's leg and said,"bui, you are going?" Trishti looked at Abhimanyu and sat in front of pohu on her knees. She said while cupping her face,"yes baby. Bui is going but whenever you misses me just call me I'll come or you can come with mumma or papa. Okay?" She nodded with a pout. Trishti pinched her cheeks and said,"now please don't be sad. Atleast give me that beautiful smile of yours." She turned her face away. Then trishti did the action of tickling and said,"ok then. I have my own ways to make you smile." Saying so she started tickling her. The whole house was filled with their giggles. Everyone was admiring them and their bond. After all both were the most important people of sharma family. Pihu said,"haha... Bui haha please stop haha." Trishti stopped and hugged her. She kissed her whole making her giggle.