CHAPTER - 40

Target : 75 votes + 20 comments

It was the next day, early morning Abhimanyu woke up from his sleep and saw his cute and lovely wife sleeping on his chest

It was the next day, early morning Abhimanyu woke up from his sleep and saw his cute and lovely wife sleeping on his chest. He kept his palm on her forehead checking her temperature. He sighed in relief after knowing her normal temperature. He gently detached himself for her and went to the home gym for his workout.

After 2 hours, he came into their room to find her sleeping. He did not want to wake her when he knew she was feverish last night and was having a headache. So he went inside the bathroom to have a shower.

After half an hour he came out all ready and saw her sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes. He smiled at her cute wife and went towards her. He kissed her forehead and said,"good morning ishti. Slept well?" She smiled and said,"good morning and yes, I slept well." Abhimanyu cupped her face and said worriedly,"are you fine now? Is your head still paining? You know you were feverish last night." She smiled and said,"I'm fine abhi. And my head is also not paining now. Thanks to you." Saying so she kissed his cheeks. "Achha now. Wait ok. I'll come after freshening up then we will go downstairs together." He nodded and she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After some time she came out and saw him using his phone. He was checking some emails at that time. Without disturbing him she went in front of the mirror and wore her mangalsutra. She applied vermillion, moisturizer and lip gloss. Today she was wearing a saree. Once done she turned towards abhi and said,"I'm done. Let's go?" He nodded and then looked up. His mouth opened wide seeing her. He went towards her and pulled her from his waist.
He said,"kya jaan aaj marne ka iraada hai kya?"
She blushed and said,"kuch bhi bolte hai na aap. Chaliye hatiye. I have to go to the temple also." Abhimanyu said,"I'll also come." She nodded and they both went downstairs.

After they came downstairs. Everyone was sitting at the dining table and meera with the help of servants was arranging breakfast. They both came and wished everyone morning. Everyone returned their greetings. Meera said,"you both come. Let's have breakfast." Abhimanyu said,"maa we will have it later. We are going to the temple." Meera smiled and nodded. They both went to the temple.

They reached the temple. It was mainly of Radha Krishna but Shivling was also present. They both did a little Abhishek of shivling together and prayed to god. After praying they both went home. In the car abhimanyu asked,"Why did you wear a saree today?" "Why? Am I not looking good?" He said,"you look beautiful in whatever you wear. It's just you don't wear it unless it's some occasion, that's why. You aren't wearing it because of bua sa right?"
She smiled and said,"it's not like that. I just feel like wearing it so I wore it. And no I'm not wearing it because of her." He smiled and nodded.

After that they have breakfast and as always they leave for their work. Today they both were busy. Abhi has few meetings and trishu has few surgeries and appointments.

In the evening they both came home. Trishti went into the kitchen to help Meera with the dinner. He went inside the kitchen and said,"good evening maa. What are you cooking? Let me help you." Meera smiled and said,"good evening baccha. I have cooked kadai paneer, tortilla, dal makhani, and now only jeera rice is remaining and in sweets I am thinking of preparing fruit custard. And you don't have to help me. You must be tired na. Go and sit. I'll handle these." Trishti said,"no I'm going to help you. And since you have prepared everything then I'll prepare custard. And I'm preparing it. That's it." She chuckled and said,"fine baba. Prepare it. Okay." She nodded and then she put the milk to boil it. Till then she prepared the slurry of custard powder and milk and cut the fruits. She then added the slurry and fruits and boiled it. She took out some for dadu as it was still sugar free. Then she added sugar and poured it in bowls.