CHAPTER - 42

Target : 25 comments and 85 votes
Will post after the completion of target only!!

As soon as Abhi saw her there lying on the hospital bed unconscious his legs felt weak

As soon as Abhi saw her there lying on the hospital bed unconscious his legs felt weak. Her face which was always glowing and smiling was pale. Her forehead is covered in bandage. Bruises on her hands. He took a deep breath and went towards her.

He sat beside her on the stool and held her hand gently. Tears started flowing from his eyes. His heart pained seeing her in this condition. He kissed her back hand and kept his forehead on her hand and cried,"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry jaan. Please forgive me. Please." He don't know when he slept there holding her head.

After few hours, Abhi woke up whe he felt some movements. He saw her opening her eyes,"Abhi" she whispered.
"Yes jaan. I'm here."
She opened her eyes but immediately closed. She blinked two times before opening fully. He was seeing her with tears. She tried to sit. He helped her say,"careful." "Water" she asked.
He immediately gave her the glass of water kept on side table. After drinking a few sips she gave him the glass and he kept it on the table.
She then looked at him. They both were looking at each other. She was taken aback when he hugged her. He was crying while she was rubbing his back. "Shh abhi. I'm fine. See." He said,"you know I was so scared. When I can't find you. When you were not waking up. I missed you so much jaan." Till now she was also crying. She said,"I missed you too Abhi. You know h-he forced me. He di-didn't even gave me a single drop of w-water and food. So that when he forced me I would not have any energy. He even drugged me daily for this. I thought I lost you abhi. I was so scared."
"I know jaan. But I'm here now. I'll not anything happen now."
"Ohh I forgot. Everyone is waiting outside. Let me tell them." He was about to go but she stopped and shook her head saying,"no. Please don't go. Please stay."
"Jaan I am not going anywhere. I am here only. I'll just call everyone and then come." But she shook her feeling scared and said while crying,"no no. Abhi please. He'll come again. Please don't leave me abhi please."
"Ok ok. I'm not going anywhere ok. I'm here only hmm. Let me call them okay." He first rang the bell for the doctor and then called arjun informing him about her.

Doctor came immediately and asked her,"how are you feeling now, Mrs. Rathore?" Seeing the doctor she got scared. She hold Abhi's hand tightly. Abhi looked at her. Doctor said,"calm down Mrs. Rathore. I'll not do anything. Let me check you. Hmm. Please." She nodded not leaving his hand.
Doctor checked her vitals and said,"everything is fine. We'll see till tomorrow morning. If everything fine then you can take her home." Abhi nodded at him and thanked him. As soon as doctor went the whole family came inside.

Reena came running to her and hugged her. Seeing her mother, trishti broke down. Everyone met her. Siya and ruhaan came forward while crying. She hugged her. Trishti said,"shh bachhe. I'm fine now. See. I'm in front of you, right? Then don't cry." After some they both calmed down. Then their friends came and met her.

They all were talking with her trying to divert her mind from the incident. Just then a nurse came and said,"please let the patient rest now. Only one of you can stay here with her."
"Let's go" rudra said and everyone nodded and went out except abhi. The nurse told her to lay down. She lay down and she gave her the injection of anesthesia and went from there. She held abhi's hand and asked him to lay beside her saying the bed was enough for two. And how could he deny her.