CHAPTER - 37

Target - 60 votes
I have increased the target as now the views are much good. So my dear SILENT READERS please vote 😭🙏🏻

 So my dear SILENT READERS please vote 😭🙏🏻

LOVE. The purest feeling in the world. The feeling that heals a broken heart. The feeling that is beyond explanation. Anyone who sees Abhimanyu and Trishti can feel Love in the air. That's how their aura is.

"Abhi, I'll be alright. And I'm fine now. My wounds are healed and the doctor also said that now I'm fine" said Trishti.

So here's the thing it's been a month and Trishti's wound has healed but the doctor said that due to the accident her immune system has turned weak and she might feel dizzy sometimes and Abhimanyu is not letting her go to the hospital.

Abhi said with concern,"Jaan. But the doctor said you might feel dizzy. You are still weak. And moreover I know as you are joining after a long time a lot of work must be there and you being you got engrossed in the work and end up forgetting to take lunch and your meds. So no you're not going."

Trishti pulled out her puppy eyes and said,"please abhi." Abhimanyu groaned in frustration unable to deny her this look and said,"fine. But promise me you'll take your lunch and meds on time. And I'll pick and drop you. Okay?" She nodded excitedly and kissed his cheek. He chuckled at her. "Let me go and get ready then." He nodded and she went inside the closet.

After sometime,she came out of the closet wearing her formals.

Till she got ready abhimanyu was also ready

Till she got ready abhimanyu was also ready. They both went downstairs. They wished everyone morning and everyone wished them back. Seeing her in formals, rajveer said,"trishu, are you joining hospital from today?" Trishti said,"yes dadu." Kalyani said,"but beta what's so hurry. You should rest for now. You're not healed completely." "Exactly. That's what I have been saying. But she doesn't listen to me" jumped Abhimanyu in the conversation. Trishti glared at him and said to kalyani,"dadi. I'm fine now. And moreover doctor also said that I'm fine. Moreover I get bored staying in the house." Kalyani nodded and Rajveer said,"ok beta. But make sure to eat your medicine on time. Okay?" Trishti smiled and nodded at him. Soon maids came and served the breakfast to everyone. Today breakfast was made by maids as Meera was late today. Everyone started having breakfast. And after that everyone went for their work. Siya for college. Ruhaan along with Harsh went to office. The elder couple went to temple and Meera went to her NGO. She doesn't go their daily as the faculties there takes care of the NGO so nicely that she doesn't need to go daily. She just go there when it's necessary or just when she feels like going.